Day 53 Flower, How Long Should I Wait To Harvest?

• Thread starter WeekendOnly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WeekendOnly

WeekendOnly

Just curious to hear people’s opinion and any advice on how long they think It might be till I begin to flush and how long should I flush. For this, my first indoor grow I used mad farmer grow formula for veg and bloom formula for flower, I introduced Moab by Mad Famer at week 4 1/2 flower, I ran into a Nute lock at week 5 1/2, flushed hit with half Nute strength and am now back on regular Nute schedule.

Day 53 flower how long should i wait to harvest
Day 53 flower how long should i wait to harvest 2
Day 53 flower how long should i wait to harvest 3
Day 53 flower how long should i wait to harvest 4
Day 53 flower how long should i wait to harvest 5
Day 53 flower how long should i wait to harvest 6
Day 53 flower how long should i wait to harvest 7
Day 53 flower how long should i wait to harvest 8
Day 53 flower how long should i wait to harvest 9
Day 53 flower how long should i wait to harvest 10
Grimmstone

Grimmstone

What strain is this? What is it’s finishing time? The pics aren’t great but it looks like your almost finished and therefore u should have been flushing already. I usually stop feeding two weeks before finish and just water with plain ph correct water. Then 1 week till finish I give a good slow flush till ppm is almost same as water going in.

Monster762

Monster762

What strain is this? What is it’s finishing time? The pics aren’t great but it looks like your almost finished and therefore u should have been flushing already. I usually stop feeding two weeks before finish and just water with plain ph correct water. Then 1 week till finish I give a good slow flush till ppm is almost same as water going in.
Agree looks close Lighting throws pics off but I’d be thinking of flushing. Flush usually 2 weeks.

NGA

NGA

It depends soil or hydro ,if they are drinking lots still you keep going ,soil people tend to taper off on food to just water for few days ,hydro around 4 days just on water, have went two weeks on water no diff

WeekendOnly

WeekendOnly

Multi strain/ GG4, Banana OG, strawberry kush, DoSiDo, and Chernobyl

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You are very close, buy a jewlers loupe so you can see your trichomes when they turn from milky to amber chop chop

Top Bottom