Day 53 Flower How Much Longer?

• Thread starter NoWorryNoHurry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NoWorryNoHurry

First indoor grow. Flipped 6/3. All strains say 8 weeks flower. This is day 53. Planned on harvesting 8/8, thoughts? Shitty pic I know. Ready to start fresh now that I’ve fucked this round right up. Ready to improve but it’s taken so long feel like rushing it would be stupid.

437C88A7 22CD 4EBD 84B1 96AEEEB5E40A
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
First indoor grow. Flipped 6/3. All strains say 8 weeks flower. This is day 53. Planned on harvesting 8/8, thoughts? Shitty pic I know. Ready to start fresh now that I’ve fucked this round right up. Ready to improve but it’s taken so long feel like rushing it would be stupid.
Cant see it well on this picture, a few close ups would help.

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Don't focus on the breeder's time range. 9 times out of 10 add a couple weeks onto the recommended harvest Time. You would have to be dialed in perfectly and all the variables would have to be perfect. The plant will tell you when it's time to harvest. When you see around 60%-80% of red hairs on the bud start looking at the trichomes. If trichomes are mostly clear it's too early. You want to see mostly milky trichomes with a little bit of amber. Most people I know like to wait until they see around 30% amber tricoms. But it's what you prefer in the end. Check all the buds top to bottom. You need a jewelers loop or a microscope. You can pick both of them up on Amazon. Your local hydroponics store may carry them as well. For your first grow, you look to have done a good job. Your girls are beautiful. Remember it's a plant, not rocket science. It takes time and patience and with every grow you get dialed in more. May I suggest not to worry about all the techniques and focus on learning your plants and don't get to overwhelmed with nutes or trying to make them huge. Your on the right track from what I can see in your picture. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

2Bad

2Bad

For dry amendments it's tough to gauge when they'll finish unless you've grown them before . I've done coco my first two grows with liquid nutrients. Now i've got a bunch of clones and I know how long it takes them to flower. That flowering estimate is a selling point and mostly almost always wrong. Don't worry about wasting time. Ive wasted SOO MUCH time. But not a year later and 2 grows under my belt i'm hella confident. You'll get there. I recommend learning to clone and using liquid nutrients next go.

N

NoWorryNoHurry

Do you have a jeweler's loupe to check the trichomes? Look pretty much done.
Unfortunately not at the moment. Only have done outdoor and usually just make the call before it’s too cold so much easier haha

Top Bottom