• Thread starter Oldmanbud50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

How many watt light?
Temperature of the water you feed?
What kind of soil, medium?
Do you have negative pressure in your grow space?
From seed?
Temps in F?
Are you feeding Silica?
PPMs of nutes?
Do you givd nutes every feeding?
How much stretch did you get?
Did you defoiliate ?
I'll probably have a few more questions once ya hit thoes.
Man, I miss this

Miiikke

Miiikke

That's awesome. Now imagine they had all thrir "solar panels"?
Get rid of the sucker branches, but leave all leaves that aren't attached to the suckers. I see you're getting a good stretch. Some say to limit the stretch, but i strongly disagree, unless you're going to run outbof hight. That should never happen with a scrog.
If it's just beginning to stretch, ya might want to add another trellis. I use the stetch to completely fill in the trellis.
Here was a tester seed that I saw potential in. The 3rd set of leaves were far larger thsn my hand.
Anyway, for me, i won't veg my clines more than 2 weeks, or about 14 inches tall. If i don't flip, they'll hit the lights at 10 ft.
This plant yielded 2.5 under a 600.
So as long as I have sufficient fan leaves (solar panels) by and throughout flower then Im good right, and sugar leaves play a big part in that. I think personally that removing fan leaves slow enough to avoid shock on really eliminates the strength to maintain themselves and redirects it to new plant growth as long as there is some leaves at each node I believe there is enough absorbent surface to feed new growth, but straight funneling new growth with energy. My plant has not slowed in my opinion just redirected energy. At 140 colas at 7” tall, I cant fathom how people can tell me its stunted and those arent colas.🤦🏻‍♂️ Yeah not yet, but each head will grow up into a full size cola of whatever size I choose that anything above the second flower screen that I will be using will maintain foliage for direct bud development energy!
AB7B0B92 CE57 4046 A119 41946A38653B
6DFA09EE 84AF 4723 819E 4C09F066955D

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

So as long as I have sufficient fan leaves (solar panels) by and throughout flower then Im good right, and sugar leaves play a big part in that. I think personally that removing fan leaves slow enough to avoid shock on really eliminates the strength to maintain themselves and redirects it to new plant growth as long as there is some leaves at each node I believe there is enough absorbent surface to feed new growth, but straight funneling new growth with energy. My plant has not slowed in my opinion just redirected energy. At 140 colas at 7” tall, I cant fathom how people can tell me its stunted and those arent colas.🤦🏻‍♂️ Yeah not yet, but each head will grow up into a full size cola of whatever size I choose that anything above the second flower screen that I will be using will maintain foliage for direct bud development energy! View attachment 1103042View attachment 1103043
It sounds like you have excellent genetics. I keep it simple when it comes to defoilating. Snip all the sucker branches, but leave all the rest. You can tuck the fan leaves, and even take a few off. The sucker branches will steal the energy that's supposed to go to the colas, while the fan leaves will grab more energy. On a SCROG there should be plenty of suckers to keep ya snipping.
Oh also snip about 1/2 inch from the main shoots

Top Bottom