Day 56 Bagseed

• Thread starter reeferman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeferman420

reeferman420

So im on my first grow. growing some type of citrus diesel bag seed. a coupke of the plants look just about dobe aciuple others are still packing on the weight. just wanted to.know what everyone thinks. thanks

Day 56 bagseed
Day 56 bagseed 2
str8smokn

str8smokn

The second post,first pic looks to need to go longer ant really see in the other pics. I'd go atleast 60-65 days might need 70 days . It's hard to say with bag seeds,you just have to play it out.
Grow strong
STR8

reeferman420

reeferman420

theres lots of new pistils kn that plant and one other. the other three only have a couple new pistils on the tops. but bottom buds have some new pistils. hard to take a good pic the glass over the camera on my phone is shattered

StupidNoob

StupidNoob

Check the trichs.

Are they clear, milky, or amber? They look like they would be clear to me.

I would give it at least another 2-3 weeks...the name says diesel, looks sativa leaning. Jmo

reeferman420

reeferman420

so i burned one of the plabts wit my light last week so i chopped the top smoked some it knocked me on my ass

reeferman420

reeferman420

but it tastes great and i didnt even finish a bowl. idk the genetics but im calling it a citrus diesel and parts of the buds sre purple. im happy over for an unknown seed and first grow that started with just two 70w hps lights

StupidNoob

StupidNoob

but it tastes great and i didnt even finish a bowl. idk the genetics but im calling it a citrus diesel and parts of the buds sre purple. im happy over for an unknown seed and first grow that started with just two 70w hps lights
Well, the way I see it: something is always better than nothing, man.

I've got a blueberry and a kush plant that will be ready in about 50 days. Here's my diary

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...-mephisto-autos-indoor-outdoor-palooza.79499/

Top Bottom