• Thread starter Gsclover420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Should i harvest :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gsclover420

There defiantly looking frosty and more ripe looking if i wouod have harvested when i started thos thread when people would have told me to harvest i would have lost this look in my opinion new growers i feel like when growing cannabis be patience no disrespect to the peolle that told me to harvest when i started this thread just documenting my experience for other growers .

Last edited:
J

Joe.Grow

You can also turn the light off. Keep humidity under 40. Dark period will help 24-36 hours and chop them in the dark.

Cold water around 40* and lights out for 24 hours.

Monster762

Monster762

I didn't write that below where I say " I think they're ripe, man." I definitely would not say to wait 4-10 more days.

I don't know if you've been touching it a lot but I think I see a lot of burst trichs. If they are doing that naturally I would harvest immediately. The color doesnt matter if that is happening.
It’s the pushing amber. The trichs are clearing up n heads burst. Thc has been degrading at this point.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

It’s the pushing amber. The trichs are clearing up n heads burst. Thc has been degrading at this point.

Yeah, that's what I figured too, but if it were because it was handled then the rest of the plant may have not been ready. Looked like some rough leaf cutting going on there. It's why I asked the question. Like I said before, he's the "man on the ground". No one else has a better perspective of his plant's ripeness. Though, on that particular bud you can readily see that the trichs have burst and it's glazed. I let some of mine do that at the tips of one of my girls this year because I was aiming for perfection over the lion's share of the plant. I trimmed those tips a day early. I wouldn't normally do that but I grew the same plant the year before and anything but on-time was too early. It's a foofy (airy) plant that needed every second of swell.

G

Gsclover420

Yeah, that's what I figured too, but if it were because it was handled then the rest of the plant may have not been ready. Looked like some rough leaf cutting going on there. It's why I asked the question. Like I said before, he's the "man on the ground". No one else has a better perspective of his plant's ripeness. Though, on that particular bud you can readily see that the trichs have burst and it's glazed. I let some of mine do that at the tips of one of my girls this year because I was aiming for perfection over the lion's share of the plant. I trimmed those tips a day early. I wouldn't normally do that but I grew the same plant the year before and anything but on-time was too early. It's a foofy (airy) plant that needed every second of swell.

Hey man its loooking good they look resdy ti harvest and ripe the leaves are turning light yellow im aiming in havredting hy friday or sunday dont know if i should do a last flush

20181017 151332
20181017 151304
G

Gsclover420

This plants definatly stacking on trichomes aswell as her yield she looks as shes been coated with sugar as when 5-7 daya ago it just looked like a regular average thc bud

G

Gsclover420

Doesnt show it in pics one of thr top colas leaves is tutning yellow now lowers still green but a light green now as where before i couod tell by looking at other plants leaves n this one was always darker

G

Gsclover420

As you can see in the pics some ositils are turning brown rather than orange did the old farmer trick by cutting a leaf off and tasting it to see if its bitter or not tasted like water so thats good

Latest posts

Top Bottom