Day 58 of Flower Ready to Flush?

• Thread starter alpacino.com
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alpacino.com

I am on day 58 of Flower on my super silver haze. The buds look pretty good I think. I checked trichomes I can’t tell if they are cloudy or not. I was planning to harvest on day 72 which is two weeks away. So thought I’d just switch to ph plain water on next watering and stick with it until harvest time. Let me know if anyone has any thoughts on if I should start to flush or not yet.

I have pics from a microscope of the trichomes. Hard to tell for me.

Day 58 of flower ready to flush
Day 58 of flower ready to flush 2
Day 58 of flower ready to flush 3
Day 58 of flower ready to flush 4
Day 58 of flower ready to flush 5
Day 58 of flower ready to flush 6
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
They look like there near finished and devoid of nutrients anyway

You start with just water now and by harvest time they will be overtly yellow

I might wait a few more days

You want to check the trichs on the buds not the leaves the leaves turn milky/amber earlier than the buds

A

alpacino.com

They look like there near finished and devoid of nutrients anyway

You start with just water now and by harvest time they will be overtly yellow

I might wait a few more days

You want to check the trichs on the buds not the leaves the leaves turn milky/amber earlier than the buds
Thanks for your reply! Yeah I’ve been battling with the nutrients - can’t tell if uptake isn’t happening or it’s too much or the plant is just progressing normally. I am going full dose of nutes followed by plain water. Yester day was a full dose of FF nutes. But I think I’ll let it dry out and switch to water in a day or two. stick with until trichomes look more ready.

B

BudBloomer88

I am on day 58 of Flower on my super silver haze. The buds look pretty good I think. I checked trichomes I can’t tell if they are cloudy or not. I was planning to harvest on day 72 which is two weeks away. So thought I’d just switch to ph plain water on next watering and stick with it until harvest time. Let me know if anyone has any thoughts on if I should start to flush or not yet.

I have pics from a microscope of the trichomes. Hard to tell for me.
Nice and chunky!

Latest posts

Top Bottom