Day 70 Urgent Help Needed

• Thread starter Mrmoreno25
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mrmoreno25

Need help I'm on day 70 for flowering my sour diesel clones I got from the dispo. The trichomes arennt anywhere near ready. But the buds are fat as hell but it's taking a long time am I doing something wrong to prevent the trichomes from turning cloudy or gold ? This is my first grow and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong
Day 70 urgent help needed
Day 70 urgent help needed 2
Day 70 urgent help needed 3

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Need help I'm on day 70 for flowering my sour diesel clones I got from the dispo. The trichomes arennt anywhere near ready. But the buds are fat as hell but it's taking a long time am I doing something wrong to prevent the trichomes from turning cloudy or gold ? This is my first grow and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong View attachment 856109 View attachment 856110 View attachment 856114
happens at times,think a couple nanners in the last pic,main issue is the new white hair on top of buds,this is a true sign of heat stress,do a triple check of bud,get scope to bottom ,middle and top when checking the thric's,plant is scavaging so you should be about there,just a tip next time,when the hair starts to turn brown or red,start keeping close eye on them,when they start sending out more white hair you more likely passed that window,now this is just my opinion but the fox tailing and white hair is stress related

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
happens at times,think a couple nanners in the last pic,main issue is the new white hair on top of buds,this is a true sign of heat stress,do a triple check of bud,get scope to bottom ,middle and top when checking the thric's,plant is scavaging so you should be about there,just a tip next time,when the hair starts to turn brown or red,start keeping close eye on them,when they start sending out more white hair you more likely passed that window,now this is just my opinion but the fox tailing and white hair is stress related

Great advice. Also you’ve got some good eyes. I didn’t notice until you said something. I’m usually pretty good about spotting naners.

M

Mrmoreno25

Yeah the trichomes I've been taken care of them I check them out every other day but yeah I just checked on them they're slowly turning cloudy. But yeah the heat is one thing I had problems with towards the end but hopefully they're ready by this week

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Which Sour Deez cut is it? If its going long it's prob not AJ's ( semi fruity undertone is the way to tell if it's AJ's). If that's the case you have 2 to 3 more weeks on it. Just be for warned sour deez is on the lighter feeding side of things. Heavy feeds will make it semi drag ass. It will be an ok plant till you dial it in. Once you dial it you will see why it has the rep it has. Also you neighbor down the block will smell it.

H

Hdinkleman

what kind of lights? i have had issues in. the past with not having uv light in the tent

M

Mrmoreno25

Seems like the nanners arent producing any pollen. But yeah. They're growing big and still maybe possible hopefully have a week

H

Hdinkleman

Seems like the nanners arent producing any pollen. But yeah. They're growing big and still maybe possible hopefully have a week
can you get a closer pic of the nanners or are you for sure they are nanners?
i do see the foxtails though.
it looks like you have yellow tips so was just thinking that maybe its just nute burn on your sugar leaves?
is the clawing on the second picture normal?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

can you get a closer pic of the nanners or are you for sure they are nanners?
i do see the foxtails though.
it looks like you have yellow tips so was just thinking that maybe its just nute burn on your sugar leaves?
is the clawing on the second picture normal?
Blew it up with Photoshop..they sure look like naners.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Sadly yeah they're nanners and they're are foxtailing a little. It it's not anymore I hope I raised the light and cooled the temp but they dont seem to be releasing any pollen they should be okay I hope if not I dont mind seeds fuck it it's mainly for me to smoke
It happens..just use a tweezers and pluck them off..dropping them in a cup of water just in case..I see that a lot in late flower, especially with feminized seeds..Bunches are usually more dangerous than singles..
You will shortly enjoy the fruits of your labors!
This was a Blueberry that popped a few about week 7 and finished normally after 70 days.

Naners

M

Mrmoreno25

It happens..just use a tweezers and pluck them off..dropping them in a cup of water just in case..I see that a lot in late flower, especially with feminized seeds..Bunches are usually more dangerous than singles..
You will shortly enjoy the fruits of your labors!
This was a Blueberry that popped a few about week 7 and finished normally after 70 days.

View attachment 857530
Yeah mine did pop any till week 9 but I'm on week 11 rn the trichomes are finally looking cloudy. Only thing I have one question. Why are some of my trichomes like only 1 or 2 on a few buds amber ?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yeah mine did pop any till week 9 but I'm on week 11 rn the trichomes are finally looking cloudy. Only thing I have one question. Why are some of my trichomes like only 1 or 2 on a few buds amber ?
It happens like that sometimes, some plants. It always drives me crazy, but if needed, I take a few samples along the way to the final. I am looking for less and less amber these days on my Indicas; but I have begun to grow a few Sativa leaners, and those I will let amber up (hopefully) more.
I waited another 10 days on this one, and then cut, but in stages. She was a Crockett Strawberry Fields (slightly Sativa leaning) that was carrying seeds that I wanted (on purpose pollination of selected branches)

like this:
Snap10

M

Mrmoreno25

It happens like that sometimes, some plants. It always drives me crazy, but if needed, I take a few samples along the way to the final. I am looking for less and less amber these days on my Indicas; but I have begun to grow a few Sativa leaners, and those I will let amber up (hopefully) more.
I waited another 10 days on this one, and then cut, but in stages. She was a Crockett Strawberry Fields (slightly Sativa leaning) that was carrying seeds that I wanted (on purpose pollination of selected branches)

like this:
View attachment 857532
Man your helpful af thank you so much I appreciate that alot pne last question after they turn cloudy how long will it take to amber. Or how long will they take to fully cloud up

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Man your helpful af thank you so much I appreciate that alot pne last question after they turn cloudy how long will it take to amber. Or how long will they take to fully cloud up
Glad to have helped. This is an impossible question for me to answer....Sometimes it seems to happen overnight and sometimes (some Sativas) just will not amber up. I stopped chasing amber so much in favor of more cloudy (my preferences change). I take pictures of the same areas every time I look so I can compare the progress.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Sadly yeah they're nanners and they're are foxtailing a little. It it's not anymore I hope I raised the light and cooled the temp but they dont seem to be releasing any pollen they should be okay I hope if not I dont mind seeds fuck it it's mainly for me to smoke
Even if they release pollen, you should be good. There won't be enough time for the seeds to grow and amount to anything really. I had a couple late nanners on my sour d... think I got one little white seed

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I usually rely on the entire look of the plant/bud an don't rely too much on the cloudy or golden trichome school of thought, although everyone is different. Mine never really turn colors and instead I judge them by their overall appearance, feel, smell, and by the colors of the surrounding leaves. Like trees, at the end of flowering, the plant is usually spent and has drawn most of the avail nutrients out of it's storehouses...the fan leaves and the larger "sugar" leaves on the bus/branches. Grapes, Trees, and a lot of other plants damn near die before they finish flowering or setting fruit. I like to let mine go the same way.

Top Bottom