Day 9 flower vibrant colors frosting up already

• Thread starter Steveystrappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

These are day 8 of flower on exoticgenetix sweathelmet (grease.monkey x sherb) and rainbow reserve. Both starting to show some nice vibrant colors and trichomes. The sweathelmet has that sherbet smell while the rainbowreserve is almost sugary its hard to describe. Can't wait to watch these stack up.

Day 9 flower vibrant colors frosting up already
Day 9 flower vibrant colors frosting up already 2
Day 9 flower vibrant colors frosting up already 3
Day 9 flower vibrant colors frosting up already 4
Day 9 flower vibrant colors frosting up already 5
Day 9 flower vibrant colors frosting up already 6
Day 9 flower vibrant colors frosting up already 7
Day 9 flower vibrant colors frosting up already 8
Day 9 flower vibrant colors frosting up already 9
Day 9 flower vibrant colors frosting up already 10
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'd say it's due to light stress. Just keep an eye out bro. You can often see trichs on leaves early on due to stress.

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

I'd say it's due to light stress. Just keep an eye out bro. You can often see trichs on leaves early on due to stress.
You think those vibrant colors could be from light stress? I thought they looked really healthy but I guess that's possible I'm running about 700-900ppfd roughly across canopy.

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

They are growing really quick. Definitely stretching and sending all those flowers out. I have noticed that new growth will be yellow at first then get green. Especially when growing quickly
Absolutely they can be yes.... anthocyanins.
Interesting. I don't see any bleached tips. I'm gonna look into that. Thanks for the input.

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

And tbh I'm really good at using lighting yo my advantage for pictures lol don't tell anybody. Shadows are your friend 😆🤣

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Absolutely they can be yes.... anthocyanins.
I mentioned to mention that I dropped my daytime temps by about 6-7 degrees from around 83f in veg to about 76-77 and 67 night. Possibly the colder temps bringing colors out?! I've read that beforw.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I mentioned to mention that I dropped my daytime temps by about 6-7 degrees from around 83f in veg to about 76-77 and 67 night. Possibly the colder temps bringing colors out?! I've read that beforw.
Temps 70 and below help preserve anthocyanins but typically they show up in high light where photosynthesis is lower. Light lime green or yellowing leaves in my experience.

It could be playing a part but I cannot say fore sure. They are not a bad thing just imo not this early in flower on the leaves.

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Temps 70 and below help preserve anthocyanins but typically they show up in high light where photosynthesis is lower. Light lime green or yellowing leaves in my experience.

It could be playing a part but I cannot say fore sure. They are not a bad thing just imo not this early in flower on the leaves.
The sweat helmet is always changing its color green. It started with a darker forest green. Then they started to lighten up as she got older. I also noticed she will change colors and usually get a little darker green when I use really fresh rain water. I think the ph could possibly play a role in different color greens. Epithet making or taking a nutrient from minor lockout. I was getting it to around 6.5 then I started collecting rain water and the ph is 6.1 and has only 4ppm! Lol plants love that little Scooby-Doo snack .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The sweat helmet is always changing its color green. It started with a darker forest green. Then they started to lighten up as she got older. I also noticed she will change colors and usually get a little darker green when I use really fresh rain water. I think the ph could possibly play a role in different color greens. Epithet making or taking a nutrient from minor lockout. I was getting it to around 6.5 then I started collecting rain water and the ph is 6.1 and has only 4ppm! Lol plants love that little Scooby-Doo snack .

Top Bottom