Day 14 flower
PowerSi Bloom
Jack 321
Recharge
Tribus
Should I lollipop at day 14 or 21?

Growingfather

Growingfather

Hey how do U like the power si bloom? Do u see a noticeable difference after using it. I have use the regular power si and I love it. I think it’s the best silica on the market but the price is crazy. So I just wanted ur opinion on power si bloom before I picked up a bottle

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

I like to do all the branch cutting (lollipop) before I flip to flower. I will take off a few lower side branches that were 1" at time of flip and are now little 4" twigs with minimal light penetration. I'll also do some defoliation while in flower, but everything I do, I try and have it done by the 3rd week / before the stretch phase finishes.

I would do it sooner than later, to answer your question ;)

linde

linde

if your lower branches don't get light then cut them. i always strip scraggly lower branches if they dont get light. They will suck the life out of your tops. If your are pheno hunting then leave them. They make great clones.

LEDhead

LEDhead

I’ve used ProTekt, Armor Si, Front Row AG and now PowerSi and YES it’s a noticeable difference, that along with not have to use any calmag the entire grow has been nice to save a little money.
Hey how do U like the power si bloom? Do u see a noticeable difference after using it. I have use the regular power si and I love it. I think it’s the best silica on the market but the price is crazy. So I just wanted ur opinion on power si bloom before I picked up a bottle

LEDhead

LEDhead

I stripped everything that was under the net or hadn’t made it through a week ago the leafs down there are just to help feed the roots some light, not sexy but I’ve been told they help.
if your lower branches don't get light then cut them. i always strip scraggly lower branches if they dont get light. They will suck the life out of your tops. If your are pheno hunting then leave them. They make great clones.

Top Bottom