Day room temp if running co2 in closed room...

• Thread starter smokey_waters
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

Room rh isnt exactly what your plant is experiencing in the canopy, close to where respiration happens, protected from lamp heat and fans, which is gonna have a higher rh.

But more importantly plants aren't stressing at 45-50% rh..anything below 35/40 starts stressin em though. Running 65-70 rh through flower might be a little more optimal but it increases the chance of rot especially in parts of the room that might not get good air circulation and have high heat and light.

plus you get way more bling if you rock low humidity through second half flower..

ttystikk

ttystikk

Room rh isnt exactly what your plant is experiencing in the canopy, close to where respiration happens, protected from lamp heat and fans, which is gonna have a higher rh.

But more importantly plants aren't stressing at 45-50% rh..anything below 35/40 starts stressin em though. Running 65-70 rh through flower might be a little more optimal but it increases the chance of rot especially in parts of the room that might not get good air circulation and have high heat and light.

plus you get way more bling if you rock low humidity through second half flower..

Room RH is only different from what the plants experience if the grower has inadequate air movement in the room, which is one of the causes of rot... and not this;

Your assertion that plants don't stress at the 45% level is directly contradicted by accepted research, see the VPD chart below.

If you have rot and mildew problems, increase circulation. I'm really tired of people hacking away at this old saw that doesn't work, stresses plants- and come to think of it, is a recipe for DISASTER if you get spider mites.

Downloadfile

kushluvr

kushluvr

82-84f

1200ppms

50-75rh%

With UV light and your golden!

If your gonna attempt the 80% rh, I would invest in UV protection! Or stress out the whole run! Lol

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

82-84f

1200ppms

50-75rh%

With UV light and your golden!

If your gonna attempt the 80% rh, I would invest in UV protection! Or stress out the whole run! Lol[/quote
I like the new avitar! Say hi to your girl for me and lets talk nutes schedule when you have the time,............SOONER beats LATER!

Latest posts

Top Bottom