Day Wrecker & Hindu blue

• Thread starter Germenater420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Germenater420

Hey Jimmy I'm a new farmer and a new addition to symbiote's camp and I'm starting my first MM grow with your equipment thanks to my Bro and all I can say is Forget The Rest Picese's is the Best I have a 100% germ rate on DW & BH and the roots on the baby's all I can say is WOW!!! Hope to test some more of your equipment in the future PS. Farmer's When U Find something GOOD Stick with it will Pay off!!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

What's good Germ?! I knew you'd love those Hindu Blue, I tried to tell em Jimmy got that fire!!!!
I know you're gonna love the farm too, plenty of primo breeders & growers around here bro that don't mind sharing their knowledge of the plant, you got me for any info ya need but take advantage!

kroonboon

kroonboon

You are going to like the Hindu Blue Gremenater!! Some beautiful flowers with sweet aromas :) and carries weight! Is the Daywrecker an offering from Pisces?

Good Luck with the grow
Enjoy

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Hi Germinator. Welocome on board, and good luck with your gro! can`t wait to c what u do to those hindu blues. They are some special genetics, so get ready for some exploding flavours!!!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

You are going to like the Hindu Blue Gremenater!! Some beautiful flowers with sweet aromas :) and carries weight! Is the Daywrecker an offering from Pisces?

Good Luck with the grow
Enjoy

The Daywrecker/Ukhems are from one of my homie's, Germ must have thought I said both packs I gave him were from Jimmy!
It's a shame he's probably my only homie that knows how to pop beans LOL, I always tell my folks I can't fish for you, but I can teach you how to fish....instead of depending on someone else to feed you, you can feed yourself! Germ is showing a lot of progress for a newb, I'm impressed!!

kroonboon

kroonboon

Thanks for that Sym! I fully agree with your fishing parable, some modern day Jesus type shit ;) hahaha, similiar to the fire our main man Jimmynitz is dropping!!!

Top Bottom