? days after flush do U harvest?

• Thread starter jlr42024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

i was wondering if it were better to let the soil completely dry out for a few days after a 2 week flush to maybe lower dry time or to make sure the plants use all the reserves left over from feeking and flush? any opinions would help as i have tried starving them for a few days and have watered/flushed up until the day before harvest and didnt notice to much difference so if anybody has noticed any benefit one way or the other any info will be helpfull. thank you

T

Thatgirl

6 in one, half a dozen in the other :) I usually do like to let them dry out a couple days. THat way they aren't spitting water on me as I cut them down.

Bannacis

Bannacis

yea let em dry out some, i also leave em the dark for a couple days before cutting them down. and do cut them when its lights out.

jlr42024

jlr42024

6 in one, half a dozen in the other :) I usually do like to let them dry out a couple days. THat way they aren't spitting water on me as I cut them down.
thanks and thats the problem couldnt really tell the difference either way

jlr42024

jlr42024

yea let em dry out some, i also leave em the dark for a couple days before cutting them down. and do cut them when its lights out.
yep ive heard that the highest amount of resin production happens during the dark and leaving the room dark for a few days prior to harvest adds to this production. thanks for the info

Haggardass

Haggardass

i put them in the dark for 36 hours before the cut at which point i stop watering

Bannacis

Bannacis

In my experience, the couple days of darkness before harvest (also lowered temps) I also sprayed them with cold water the last week .it works. and all my girls in my room where ready, now of course if you have some that are not..that wouldn't be a good idea. hell I seen them put in a closet in the dark...and there's no lost time, its all about your harvest window ...two days is no big deal anyway.

Bannacis

Bannacis

LOL...I'm talking few plants...not 6 lights... every garden is different and remember some threads will not be about your grow...LOL...:eek:

jlr42024

jlr42024

thanks everyone I like the different strategies and the ideas and reasons for using them

Latest posts

Top Bottom