Dc105 was robbed!!!

• Thread starter DC105
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

Just letting the community know that my place was broken into and they stole everything! Lights, buckets nutes and plants!!! Fuck'n lowlifes!!! I'm out of the game! I'm fixing up my grow house and selling it and I will do my best to sell if before I take action! I wish the fuckers good health until I am ready! Then I will put some people in hell! I made some great friends around the community over the years and I wish you all the best!!

I

ibTheMan

Nothing Worse then a Thief NOTHING, if u find out who it was, brake the fuckn Knee's and Hands, thats the best payback, fuckn thee hands up with a Bat or Hammer will fuck um up for life For Sure.

420alldaze

420alldaze

that sucks bro. theres more than enough ways to survive without stealing peoples shit. it makes me sick to see how many dirtbags are out there doin this shit. good luck and be safe.. peacentreez

K

kripplecreek

I hope they get whats coming to them!!!!! If you were anywhere near here id set you up with clones as soon as humanly possible!

Hope there is a special place in hell reserved for those who wreck someones medicinal grow. They arent just taking your medicine for that month theyve set you back ages. Slow boat ride into the middle of a lake...

DC105

DC105

It feels like I got my heart ripped out! Like all my love and compassion have been torn from me.There is a vietnam vet. neighbor that lives behind my grow house! The fuckers had the nerve to back up to the house, by the from the indention in the yard due to rains. So I know atleast one person who is involved. Karma comes in several ways! I guess I have to sell the place 1st and then I will take Karma to him face to face and let him know exactly why I am there and what I am about to due and I wanna look him dead in the eyes!!!

I actually have several clones of serenity, svs, uberkush, BOG's Lsd and my own cross. I wish I knew someone I could donate to!!! I have these at my house where I can't grow! Thanks for the love!! I don't know how I can stay in the grow community it kills me to see everyone growing when I should be as well!

The plants were 2.5 weeks into flower so they are at someone's house. Does anyone know of a tracking device I can use to put on his truck??

Sorry for the bitterness, but I have alot of anger and hurt built up inside!!

P

primeform

god that blows dc105. seems like everyday i read another of these threads. its happened to me too. best thing is to stay above the little people. move and get your scene going again and dont look back.

Top Bottom