Dd's Timber Redwood Vsx2 In A 4x8 Tent

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Fuck yeah dude, we’re like neck and neck, just different lights, even bud sizes are comparable. They look amazing nice work
You're too kind,all I do is kinda listen to them,that's my ultimate goal with horticulture.It took me a long time to wrap my mind around nutrients and I still feel that I don't have it 100%.I like the GH nutes but I'm going to invest in Nectar for the Gods as soon as I'm able.I want to run their full line as it's about as close to organic as I'll get.Your grow is looking stellar,I'd love to taste that Blueberry and I'm really interested in that Tangie.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Dd's Timber Redwood Vsx2 In A 4x8 Tent

Ok,week 6 update.Bad news... I took a chance on some possible unstable seeds and now I have nanners.It is what it is and though what I've grown will be what I'm sure is a decent smoke it will be seeded.How much remains to be seen but I lost the battle for sure.I'm a bit bummed but it is what it is.The Timber lights are fantastic and I'm very,very pleased with them and will without a doubt knock it out of the park with some stable genetics.Ok,that's about it,thanks for checking out my grow and stay tuned for how it all turns out.Peace!
20180417 074749
20180417 074807
20180417 074822
20180417 074839
20180417 074848
20180417 074854
20180417 074910
20180417 074932

DismalDude

DismalDude

Caught a nice sale at GLG.Finally getting that Rasberry Boogie.
Uncle Fester looks interesting too.

Items Qty Price
Rasberry Boogie

SKU: Rasberry Boogie

1 $75.65
FREE - Natures Pride Coupon

SKU: Natures Pride Coupon

1 $0.00
Mountain Dew Baja Blast

SKU: Mountain Dew Baja Blast

1 $75.65
FREE - Free Shirts

SKU: freeshirtswithorder-XXXXL-Holy Grail

size
XXXXL
Style
Holy Grail
1 $0.00
FREE - GLG PICK YOUR OWN

SKU: GLG PICK YOUR OWN-UNCLE FESTER SKUNK 18 BX1

Seed Choices
UNCLE FESTER SKUNK 18 BX1
1 $0.00
FREE - Mosca Promo Packs

SKU: Mosca Promo Packs-Mosca Promo Packs--Pink line Mix Pack

Seed Choices
Mosca Promo Packs--Pink line Mix Pack

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Loving that blog song, hahahaha:D
Man those timber lights look like they pack on the weight for you. Sorry to hear about the nanners but I'm sure they will still end up nice, there's a damn lot of crystally bud meat in there to work with. Are you going to make them into concentrate or just try to shuck seeds as you break it up to smoke it?
What seeds did you end up going with? Mosca? The new mosca pink line sounds dank.
Hope you're having a nice day DD!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Loving that blog song, hahahaha:D
Man those timber lights look like they pack on the weight for you. Sorry to hear about the nanners but I'm sure they will still end up nice, there's a damn lot of crystally bud meat in there to work with. Are you going to make them into concentrate or just try to shuck seeds as you break it up to smoke it?
What seeds did you end up going with? Mosca? The new mosca pink line sounds dank.
Hope you're having a nice day DD!
Haha! Yeah man,I couldn't resist posting that video. Nanners...yeah,but I knew they were unstable it's just all I had atm so y'know. They will still produce some primo smoke I believe,I see nanners but no seed as of yet.I'm sure I'll find them later here and there.I'll be making RSHO and shucking if needed because I likes my flowers.Hell,I remember the old days when all bud had some seed and it still rocked my socks,it's just nowadays when someone finds a seed it's a terrible tragic thing.I get it but shit happens when working with unstable or femmed seed.I haven't gotten my candyland seeds to do anything yet except sprout and die(2 left)but I have a Northern Soul and a Mama Mia I'll be working with soon.My order from GLG should arrive in a few days and from there it's all about the Rasberry Boogie but I'll be popping some from the pink line(Mosca)too.Thanks for dropping by man,your grow is shaping up to be a winner I see. ;) Let's hope for a good finish! Peace.:party1:

DismalDude

DismalDude

Haha! Yeah man,I couldn't resist posting that video. Nanners...yeah,but I knew they were unstable it's just all I had atm so y'know. They will still produce some primo smoke I believe,I see nanners but no seed as of yet.I'm sure I'll find them later here and there.I'll be making RSHO and shucking if needed because I likes my flowers.Hell,I remember the old days when all bud had some seed and it still rocked my socks,it's just nowadays when someone finds a seed it's a terrible tragic thing.I get it but shit happens when working with unstable or femmed seed.I haven't gotten my candyland seeds to do anything yet except sprout and die(2 left)but I have a Northern Soul and a Mama Mia I'll be working with soon.My order from GLG should arrive in a few days and from there it's all about the Rasberry Boogie but I'll be popping some from the pink line(Mosca)too.Thanks for dropping by man,your grow is shaping up to be a winner I see. ;) Let's hope for a good finish! Peace.:party1:
Almost forgot.Yes,I'm loving the Timber lights,they are fantastic!Thanks again to sixstring for pointing me to the right place for sure!I have just ordered some more goodies for my grow space to make it even more dialed in.Adding another inline fan and scrubber to keep things fresh and clean.My intake comes from outside,through the veg tent,into the flower tent and out the other side to exhaust outside with filters in between.I had a small heat problem but that's been fixed now.In the future I will be adding a mini split to the room just to make life easier.One step at a time I'll have my space just the way I want it... EASY!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Week 8 flower and looking pretty damn good considering nanners.Flushed with florakleen and will just use straight water from here out.Had to tie a couple plants as they're falling over with bud weight.Didn't get any pics as lights went out while I was flushing.Some really fragrant flowers for sure.Pics tomorrow.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Here's the new fan and scrubber set in the veg tent.I was having a bit of trouble mounting the fan directly to scrubber so I gutted an old inline fan and used it as a coupling.Clamped and halfass taped just for a bit of insurance.Got some serious airflow and scrubbin goin on now. :)
20180502 103608

justiceman

justiceman

This is a sweet grow. Sucks about the nanners damn it. Have you spotted any seed? I have heard that on occasion the male parts end up being sterile.

Those timberwood COBs are killing it though. Looks to be some some really nice flower production from that light source. COB’s are very impressive.

DismalDude

DismalDude

This is a sweet grow. Sucks about the nanners damn it. Have you spotted any seed? I have heard that on occasion the male parts end up being sterile.

Those timberwood COBs are killing it though. Looks to be some some really nice flower production from that light source. COB’s are very impressive.
Thanks very much! Yeah the nanners... is what it is.I see some seed on the lower branches but not much.Either way there's some nice buddage in there for sure and I appreciate you telling me so. ;)
Loving the Timber COB LED's,they were a fantastic purchase and I am so happy with them.If anyone has been looking into purchasing from Timber,don't even blink,they are legit and Dan's a straight shooter. Thanks again for dropping by my grow @justiceman .

DismalDude

DismalDude

My GLG order came last night.Nice,discreet packaging and from order to delivery was a no hassle no worries process.Will most definitely use them again.Man they sent all kinds of extras.Freebie seeds,t-shirt,lighter,oil/wax container,and tons of stickers.Lovin it. Oh,last but not least freed seed starter kit from Mosca and Nature's Pride.
20180504 104613
20180504 104809
20180504 105435
20180504 105451
20180504 105456
20180504 105505
20180504 105521
20180504 105527

DismalDude

DismalDude

I am thinking about making presentations a bit more professional as well as cleaner looking.That desk that everything is on is heavy duty and though not the prettiest it was $2 at an auction.Anyway,after posting I look back on pics and video and see where I could have done better.No fake shit here at all,I despise fake/plastic people with a passion.I do know I can do better though.I'll have to come up with a designated area to show whatever the hell it is I want to show.Till then,Peace.

justiceman

justiceman

That's actually pretty cool to get those extras in the pack. Looking forward to seeing some more action with those COB's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom