De Bulbs For Nanolux , Nanolux Nccs Help

• Thread starter SLA420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SLA420

SLA420

Hey, trying to figure out what the best DE bulbs would be for the nanolux 1000w de setups . I've heard ushio , and Phillips are up there , also have heard some won't fire .. Lots of misinformation out there . Also heard that the RTU for each setup needs to be programmed prior to installation , anyone have any experience w the NCCS / RTU or the nanolux 1000w de? Thanks in advance

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Why not use the ones that come from the fixture? =x I thought the wireless stuff was pretty cool but a bit to complicated for me, I ended up going gavita(w/el2).

-lurkin

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I use the bulb that comes with the fixture...Ushio makes a bulb but the test I have seen it sucks...Hi-Par makes one as well as Philips and Delux for a cheap one..Solis Tek has some MH spectrum bulbs available if your looking for veg spectrum.

With the NCCS controller you basically assign an address to each fixture so you have to program it thru your laptop or desktop but then it is locked into the RTU and you shouldn't have to mess with it again

SLA420

SLA420

Thanks fellas , was looking for a thread I saw you involved in @Texas Kid about DE bulbs , I'm not opposed to using the nanolux bulbs that came tbh . I planned on using them for a flip or 2 until I see the results . I'll take your word tho TK and run the nanos . In reference to the nccs/RTU , I was reading An article w a guy saying his lamps would fire up for +- 30 seconds and then would turn off , I hate friggin around w stuff when building rooms so want to work out the kinks before , I'm sure you all can relate ;) appreciate the input , will post some photos when it's done . Wish me luck lol ;)

SLA420

SLA420

Haha @Lurkin4yrs it's a little advanced for me too but figured I'd go outta my comfort zone and step my game up. lmao tho wen you said that tho :D

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I'm more afraid of the USB thingy losing connection or sumin(going bad),I mean some times I lose connection with my iPad and it piss's me off(and that's just dicking around on the internet lol), I can imagine this losing connection I'd go crazy.

-lurkin

S

StudenTeachr

Does the
I use the bulb that comes with the fixture...Ushio makes a bulb but the test I have seen it sucks...Hi-Par makes one as well as Philips and Delux for a cheap one..Solis Tek has some MH spectrum bulbs available if your looking for veg spectrum.

With the NCCS controller you basically assign an address to each fixture so you have to program it thru your laptop or desktop but then it is locked into the RTU and you shouldn't have to mess with it again
i was going to pick a handful of these up. Do I need a constant internet connection in order for the dimmers and timers to work properly? The faq on the site mentions wifi but isn't specific. No response yet from the company. Thanks very much.

Top Bottom