De-Chlorinator & Sediment Filters

• Thread starter Papa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa

Papa

Supporter
If you're running one of these filters, rather than RO, what impact does it have on your PPM? Specifically, I'm looking at the Hydrologic Tall Boy and Small Boy.

Papa

G

genisis

I run the tall boy after losing most of a grow due to a chlorine change in the local water. The ppm`s seem to run a little lower while using the AN line, which calls for a slight adjustment in the neut schedule.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
thank you genisis, and welcome to the board!

how much is the change in ppms in the water before and after it runs through the tall boy? i'm guessing it's about 5%??

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I got one, but it will be a few weeks before I get it hooked up. My water wasn't so bad to begin with, so I figured that it would be a good choice. I got the meter that shows ppms in and out as well. Sorry to make you wait for info. I will check back here when it is up.
-TF

Papa

Papa

Supporter
I got one, but it will be a few weeks before I get it hooked up. My water wasn't so bad to begin with, so I figured that it would be a good choice. I got the meter that shows ppms in and out as well. Sorry to make you wait for info. I will check back here when it is up.
-TF

thanks TF. your help is very much appreciated!

Papa

Top Bottom