De Yield Per Sq Ft

• Thread starter Sgrowdum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scrappy420

What your not getting dude is no matter how many lights or sqft a lot can be done to get much higher yields. I dont care if you have 1 light or 10 or you veg whatever time, there are many many ways to get high yields that dont cost shit for money and are only labor. And by the way 8 of the lights in the pics are hung at 6' and plant are 36-42"tall and they still yielded 1.5-2lb each and are 4 different strains and some of those dont have a bulb within 6' of them.
High yield per sqft is achieved by either long heavy colas side by side or multiple buds on top of each other. just like if you keep pulling those plants under the screen and not let them grow vertical enough you will end up with very low yield per sqft and not to mention 1lb per 1kw. Where as 4 vertical plants with 1 light and reflective material on walls and a reflective panel on front of cubby with 30 day veg would get you at least 2lbs if not much more. Its all in how bad you want something I guess. Hell i would say a 600w gull wing would do that. Then make your 5 gal buckets 8 gal to let roots expand and buds get to there potential. Enough research compiled for free from the best on the internet will get anybody willing to do the work huge numbers regardless of money and the size of the grow.

S

Sgrowdum

Lol at all these "simple folks" this thread keeps delivering.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

What's up guys. I'm looking for some first hand experiences with dry yield per SQ FT of space using 1000w DE lights. Please comment with strain, plant count and veg time. Preferably I'd like to here from guy running smaller grows with 1-4 lights.

-Thanks

Thata about spot on anything 1+ you are doing it right .

S

Sgrowdum

Scrappy please take your condecending know it all attitude elsewhere.
Thata about spot on anything 1+ you are doing it right .

Yeah With C02, my thumb and the DE I don't see 2 units out of a 4X4 being that difficult. Strain dependant of course.

The Terps

The Terps

I saw that guys first post and instantly knew he was one of those guys. Knows all the Bro science arrogant and condescending preaching his method like it's the only way to grow.

Top Bottom