dea at it again...

• Thread starter Greyskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greyskull

Greyskull

SAN FRANCICSO (KRON) – The Drug Enforcement Agency is performing a bust Emmalyn’s California Cannabis Clinic in San Francisco.

The clinic is located at 1591 Howard at 12th Street.

KRON 4’s Terisa Estacio is on her way to the club and will relay more details soon.

Recently U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said federal agents would target marijuana distributors in California only when they violate both federal and state laws. This is a departure from the policy of the Bush administration.

Watch the KRON 4 news and stay with KRON4.com for more on this developing story.

(Copyright 2009, KRON 4, All rights reserved.)

fractaLz

fractaLz

Man.... Feds are really asking for it on multiple levels. I guess there's a possibility this spot wasn't in compliance. Regardless, pretty bold to do this right after the Attorney General declared it was no longer U.S. policy to intervene with medial MJ states.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Wtf? I love how much money gets spent on targeting ppl who grow fucking flowers, but yet you've got toothless hillbillies making meth and blowing up houses all along the country side.

B

boxmunch9

the place is legit, been around for 6 years. I have a hard time believing any club is breaking laws due to the fact that there is no need too. selling to people without cards and shit doesnt happen im sure, I'd like to find out in discovery why they were raidedb

H

herby

Since when can you believe anything out of the governments mouth?

Top Bottom