DEA is ignoring Obama's Policy not to raid Dispensaries

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kill-9

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-medpot7-2009mar07,0,5710770.story

The U.S. attorney in Los Angeles sent a confidential memo to prosecutors last week ordering them to stop filing charges against medical marijuana dispensaries, then abruptly lifted the ban on Friday, according to sources familiar with the developments.

A Justice Department official said Friday that the attorney general did not direct O'Brien or any other U.S. attorney to alter policies regarding the prosecution of such cases.

================

DEA is waiting for the Attorney General to personally tell them to stop raiding dispensaries, even after the DEA administration was with him at the press.

Un-fuckin-believable.

N

nybud

everybody knows its wrong but until we really stand for our rights they will keep harrasing all of us.

Y

yoko

Cap,

Yes, I am surprised. I don't think that we can continue to afford to be this stupid. I, for one, thought that Obama got it regarding medical. I am still hoping that he does.

Sigh,

Yoko

P

Planit Growit

This is like a big mind phuk. First its this then its that. The United States Government is the biggest Mafia on the planet, we always here shit about other mafias but never anything about an American one. They really do keep that shit in the "family". Hidden meaning in the name???? Govern Mint= Govern Money= Government.

C

cway

Well guys this is what I say..

FUCK EM...

Im growing as much pot as possible and I will continue to do this.. This is what we should all do.. Out grow the goverment..

Grow until they are tired of spending money on catching us... Worked for the Radicals in Iraq.. We can no longer afford to fight them so the millitary has to leave the country.. dont think for one second that the US won that conflict.. Just cant afford to keep up the fight.. This is the only way that we will win...

V

v0ssman

for the attorney general to try and institutionalize campaign talk is just ludicrous and expecting it to be "Obama's Policy" is even more so. Obama hasnt introduced a bill or even told anyone to stop. So why would you call it his policy? he hasnt set up a thing to help medical patients, he just says what people want to hear in the moment, and contradicts his words with his actions. Hey wait a second, isn't that what bush did back in 2000? :rasta:

T

Time

Obama's policy??

The white house spokesman made an ambiguous... That's no policy.

B

Beeronymous

isnt that kind of like the politicians creed? just tell people what they want to hear and when they turn around smiling,hit 'em over the head and bend 'em over? that homeland security thing is just a big excuse for any agency to just raid whoever they please and call it patriotic.

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
DEA - Raid now in SF

"Hi- I just went by Emmylyns dispensary on Howard and 12th strett and they
are being raided right now by the DEA."

Just received a email.

:mad0233:

Aqua Lab Tech

B

Budhog

The main problem is the Bush Administration appointees are still on the job. A lot of those middle management types that are still there are on a personal crusade. The DEA needs to be reassigned to Afghanistan to find Osama Bin Laden. He is WAY more dangerous than the herb.

K

kill-9

Maybe the DEA offered a percentage of the raid profits. Better to lose some five finger business than all of it.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Obama dont give a damn about the USA

he's the black bush who can read lol

D

diezelburner

The main problem is the Bush Administration appointees are still on the job. A lot of those middle management types that are still there are on a personal crusade. The DEA needs to be reassigned to Afghanistan to find Osama Bin Laden. He is WAY more dangerous than the herb.

LMAO.....That is so funny, The only thing your missing is G W Bush should be the first man in!

K

kansasgrown

Unfortunately all dispensaries are under a microscope. They have to walk a tightrope to stay legal. If they forget to cross a t as required on a form then they are violating the law, and unfortunately will be prosecuted.

G

gjmedman

seems we have hadmore luck out here in colorado maybe beacuse we are little dispensaries

Latest posts

Top Bottom