DEA Proposed to Schedule I Marijuana Extracts Final Action this Month?

• Thread starter Kevii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

larebowm

doesnt mean anything to me cause ill just make my concntrates at home ayway

Graywolf

Graywolf

This is the height of arrogance and abuse of power in my perspective. The DEA will never back off with out being directed to do so by our legislators.

I suggest that you contact yours and enlighten them about medical marijuana concentrate usage, if they are too stupid or blind to have noticed. Level 1 says that it has no medical properties, and it is precisely the concentrates that deliver most of the medical properties, that are so blatantly obvious that the US government itself has patented them.

A

AlterEgo860

this is being done for the BIG PHARMA.. who wants a cancer cure or tumor reducing drug in the hands of the public? no1.. this is sad to see.. but people.. need to wake up.. there are millions of people smoking pot.. for legit reasons.. comeon we need to stand up.. some1 needs to get it out to the public.. and stand up for our right to holistic medicine PERIOD. we should have a right.. to not have to depends on BIG PHARMa or the GOV in anyway.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

For those of us in the USA this make 100% no difference. Cannabis is already a schedule I drug, so making extracts a schedule I drug changes nothing. If you read the proposal this is simply for international treaty purposes, in other words for show. At the moment the US DEA makes no difference in logging between whole Cannabis and hash. This will just allow them to file seized hash separately. However in the long run this makes no real difference, except that we must now fight for legalization of both whole Cannabis and hash.

B

BestAround

its a way for them to get the people who believe in the government to keep believing the BULLSHIT THEY ARE BEING FED. that's all.. for those older generations.. who are stuck in there ways.. that could live another 10 years if they got off the opiates.. and other drugs and started to eat or smoke.. a cannabis product. its a way to say.. CANNABIS and its EXTRACTS aren't going to be able to GET FUNDING FOR RESEARCH AS EASY..

Top Bottom