• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
timthumb.php

YPSILANTI, MI — The Drug Enforcement Agency, aided by several local law enforcement agencies, raided a medical marijuana dispensary in Ypsilanti, Michigan early Tuesday.
Special Agent Rich Isaacson from the DEA’s Detroit division confirmed the raid on The Shop, which began around 10:30 am, but would not comment on the details of the search warrant or on the investigation, which Isaacson says is ongoing.
Police confiscated inventory from the dispensary including several bags of medical marijuana, and seized two vehicles from the property.
The Ypsilanti Police initially denied knowledge of the raid, but later in the day Ypsilanti Police Sgt. Yuchasz confirmed that “Ypsilanti police assisted the DEA in an investigation this morning.”
Medical marijuana has been allowed in Michigan since 2008.
In the 2012 election, voters in Ypsilanti passed a measure making marijuana law enforcement the lowest priority for city police.

ogenius

ogenius

"MARIJUANA" the legal illegal medication!!!

Damn wolf blows down all the houses n the little piggys get
frustrated n fuck wit ppl that aint causn no harm

ogenius

ogenius

My problem with this is priority, how n the f*** r ppl bn killd every day n the d but
these piggys found time n their busy agendas to raid a medication store. Can u smell that?

rawman

rawman

At iron labs under cross street this dispensary pitcure, I hold 6th place for highest weed tested in the six months :)

Lol

All thanks to Jimmynitz

Forgot this place was around, have to find a new place to drop off tests now

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
At iron labs under cross street this dispensary pitcure, I hold 6th place for highest weed tested in the six months :)

Lol

All thanks to Jimmynitz

Forgot this place was around, have to find a new place to drop off tests now
Past a link I want to see this weed, what strain is it ?

deacon1503

deacon1503

Past a link I want to see this weed, what strain is it ?

Did something also happen in walled lake or was it this place in ypsi only? i was told a dispensary was raided by the DEA alone, with no assistance from walled lake cops, and they were there for the concentrates. Our law doesn't dictate concentrates, (only meds, sticks, stems, roots, seeds), so the DEA claimed they were there "enforcing" our medical law.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Did something also happen in walled lake or was it this place in ypsi only? i was told a dispensary was raided by the DEA alone, with no assistance from walled lake cops, and they were there for the concentrates. Our law doesn't dictate concentrates, (only meds, sticks, stems, roots, seeds), so the DEA claimed they were there "enforcing" our medical law.
That whole concentrates problem is coming from recent Court Ruling

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...ical-marijuana-law-appeals-court-rules.57041/

deacon1503

deacon1503

Lol so basically since the appeals said they aren't illegal, the DEA is coming and saying...oh yes they are. Damn kill joys.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Lol so basically since the appeals said they aren't illegal, the DEA is coming and saying...oh yes they are. Damn kill joys.
That's about it, Fucking anything to try an get the last bit of money while they still can. b/c this shit is coming to a end sooner then they like, shit IL now has MMJ that makes 20 MMJ states after 26 over half of all state will have MMJ then their fucked,

sixstring

sixstring

Oscar,have you heard anything on random inspections from state police on caregivers?

rawman

rawman

a frind talked with the owner and theyre going to be open tomorrow, there was no charges I think he said....

Just type in MB#9 itll come up

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Oscar,have you heard anything on random inspections from state police on caregivers?
I have not heard of anything like that, they would have to have a warrant . but some people are dumb & would just start talking & then let them in the front door, happens all the time, I would have to say up in Central MI Ionia, Montcalm, central countys, they are hitting all the outdoor guys right now.

sixstring

sixstring

One of my patients knows another caregiver that got a visit from the state fuzz, said they just wanted to do an inspection and if his numbers were good they would just leave and give him a copy of the report.well his numbers were fine, they left and 2 days later the dea and sheriff can knocking.said you can come out peacefull or we can come in forcefull lol.but he had prior drug charges so they just wanted to confirm there was plants before they came for him.got him for lieing on his state app about previous felonies.but they were all very peacefull and no doors got broke down.state boys said they were doing random inspections on caregivers only.but I have not heard of another inspection yet.

Top Bottom