Deacon's UC Grows

• Thread starter deacon1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deacon1503

deacon1503

Whats up Farmers? this is long overdue so i apoligize to one and all.

i have a personal garden and a work garden and i will incorporate both here in this one thread, introducing the small garden in this post and the large garden in a following.

Current config:
12x18x8
9 UC 8-gal mods
2 epi's with one outside the room as a dosing/monitor bucket
lumatek 1k w/ sunpulse 6500k MH down the middle
lumatek 750s encircling with either ushio duals or reds
hiblow 200 running the os1 in each plant mod
ap100 running interior flexair and 8" round in top off
ap60 running the flexair in the exterior doser bucket
ecoplus commericial 1/2hp
2ton mini
2ton window with plenum and 12" inline for exhaust
titan eos1 running a ideal air humidifier fed with r/o
65 pint dehuey with night on photocell timer

here are some pics from last run. canna a+b, RE, magi-cal for veg and canna a+b, RE, magi-cal, bud ignitor, big bud, hh, overdrive and weekly rinse flushes with HF @ 2ml/g. vegged for 3 weeks from tiny clone and chopped at 53 days including a 3 day r/o flush. no training either.

this run was sans the hiblow and the os1, just had the standard blue 6" power by the ap. this run also had a jbj 1/4hp and an 18k window unit instead of the ecoplus and mini. i also lost my 2ton ac from days 10-22 bc the fan blade broke so i could only have a max of 4k goin those days.

strains were white widow and nycd. the last pic is a ww that was a 2 week veg.

Deacons uc grows
Deacons uc grows 2
Deacons uc grows 3
Deacons uc grows 4
Deacons uc grows 5
Deacons uc grows 6
Deacons uc grows 7
Deacons uc grows 8
Deacons uc grows 9
Deacons uc grows 10
Deacons uc grows 11
Deacons uc grows 12
Deacons uc grows 13
Deacons uc grows 14
Deacons uc grows 15
Deacons uc grows 16
Deacons uc grows 17
Deacons uc grows 18
Deacons uc grows 19
Deacons uc grows 20
Deacons uc grows 21
Deacons uc grows 22
Deacons uc grows 23
Deacons uc grows 24
Deacons uc grows 25
Deacons uc grows 26
Deacons uc grows 27
Deacons uc grows 28
deacon1503

deacon1503

heres the large room in its 16 mod config. after this run this particualr room will be split as we are trying to comply with our AG's opinion of no more than 12 per room, so the original plan of 2 rooms of 16 is being split to 4 of 8.

24x24x10
2 UC8XXL13 on 52" centers
ecoplus 1hp
hiblow 200s and os1s
lumatek 1k
hortilux duals
8 adjust-a-wings and 9 vert
2 ideal air hueys
ideal air 100 pint dehuey
2 3ton freidrich kuhls with remote therms

more pics coming soon.

Room
D

donutpunched

If yuo don't mind me asking.... What kind of weight did you pull off of that run? Thanks!

13Dawgz

nice

Looking very good those plants look very uniform with great bottom branching and nice big leaves. Nice traits of a plant. Looks like you're going to get a killer yield.

How did you flush do? I was told to flush with 500 ppms of bloom because those plants are getting so much light that it's like straight water at 500. with 5 days.

C

Casper

Pure Michigan, looks good Deacon!! If you are looking for an apprentice let me know I will gladly help with trimming. Trying to get some hands on experience.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
So fresh and so clean! Thx for sharing the eye candy brah... :mmm

deacon1503

deacon1503

If yuo don't mind me asking.... What kind of weight did you pull off of that run? Thanks!

the plants ranged from the 2 week veg widow and the ak @ 10 oz up to the 2 nycd's that were 20 and 22 each. most widows were between 14-18.

Looking very good those plants look very uniform with great bottom branching and nice big leaves. Nice traits of a plant. Looks like you're going to get a killer yield.

How did you flush do? I was told to flush with 500 ppms of bloom because those plants are getting so much light that it's like straight water at 500. with 5 days.

i basically did a 4 day flush with my chiller as low as it would go. 4 days to chop it was r/o and 250ppm of overdrive. then i flushed every 24 hours with straight r/o for the final 3 days in the dark. when i chopped i had a ppm of 0 (see pic). the branchs were hollow and the buds burned white.

Pure Michigan, looks good Deacon!! If you are looking for an apprentice let me know I will gladly help with trimming. Trying to get some hands on experience.

thanks u sir and ill keep that in mind!

Very nice!!!!

Passion baby

Tex

thanks for stoppin by TK. yours and jacks first grows were the inspiration for this room.

So fresh and so clean! Thx for sharing the eye candy brah... :mmm

always a pleasure homie!

Dope on top of dope.

:weed-sign:

how do you like the 750, but buddy only uses them

what up dizzle? they perform great, definitely HPS only and quite a bit cheaper than the 1k's. i use 1k bulbs in them as well since on super lumens i figure its about 825 watts.

DSC03365
M

mrdizzle

yea I see the potential in the 750's, he get pulls the same as a 1000w under them,

Im actually going to try out a all 600w grow, 14 lights on 6 plants, 8 hang vertically and then a 6-600 in hood, one over each plant.

deacon1503

deacon1503

yea I see the potential in the 750's, he get pulls the same as a 1000w under them,

Im actually going to try out a all 600w grow, 14 lights on 6 plants, 8 hang vertically and then a 6-600 in hood, one over each plant.

u read my mind. ive been thinking about a room with all 750s.

theoretically, if u had 10 tons of cooling, you could have 30 1k (@ 4k btu) burning. with the same 10 tons you could have 40 750s @ an estimated 3k btu; can anyone verify that? 10 more points of light is what i like here.

as DDs mentioned, as these dwc/vert plants grow unless u continually raise the verts the top center of the plant can get shadowed, even with 1k bulbs. adding that 5th plane of light to the lid will allow you to keep the verts low continually ensuring the vertical light benefits of side penetration and lateral branching all while giving the top colas all the love they want! :clapping

M

mrdizzle

I completely agree, I dont get massive penetration with 1000w anyways, seems that a few fan leaves block light no matter if its 1000, 750, or 600w.

I think a fresh bulb throws out more lumens then the extra 250w from a 1000

2DogWalker

Deac,

Everythings looking amazing man! Very nice work looks ultra clean and those ladies are just gonna get bigger for you im sure!

2DW

K

Killadelph13

Are those custom made tomato cages or are those the ones from undercurrent??

Top Bottom