Deacon's UC Grows

• Thread starter deacon1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Killadelph13

Can you please elaborate on how you attached them to the buckets, ive got 8gals and want to do something similar, i ran a pvc frame around the whole 16 site last run with trellis netting, PIMA.:mad0233:

deacon1503

deacon1503

Can you please elaborate on how you attached them to the buckets, ive got 8gals and want to do something similar, i ran a pvc frame around the whole 16 site last run with trellis netting, PIMA.:mad0233:

The tom cages are roughly 14" square and the UC mods are about 14" x 16". The module has a lip just slightly down from the top that the cage will literally snap over with some pressure. They fit just short of perfect.

K

Killadelph13

RAD, thank you for the quick reply, idk if its going to work exactly how i want with the 25'' centers on my uc16xl but we shall see.

deacon1503

deacon1503

RAD, thank you for the quick reply, idk if its going to work exactly how i want with the 25'' centers on my uc16xl but we shall see.

No matter ur growing style whether SOG/ScOG or vert they should come in handy for u. Other growers have placed the trellis upon the top of the cages themselves as well since the cages make great points of support for branches. Even though I used the cages last run, I didn't start actively managing where the shoots were comin through till this run. I run them all up and over atleast the 2nd ring of the cage. Last run i just let them go through wherever and i had to tie up branches all over the place. This run i had to tie up far fewer even with larger plants.

F

foothillfarmin

That is a nice looking garden, keep up the quality work!!!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Sick sick work as usual my friend, continued good vibes in the garden, Peace SSP

S

sourkush91

wow man thats all i can say keep up the good work... gotta love that color

deacon1503

deacon1503

what are the orange clips attached to the plants?

Those are yoyos to support a few top colas.

wow man thats all i can say keep up the good work... gotta love that color

Thanks, this is the first time ive been able to really experiment with temps and the colors really showed through. 72 during the day and 64 at night starting at week 7. Dropped nute down to 50 from the normal 60 and did see some purple showing within the buds themselves as well.

S

sourkush91

sweet man i usually dont mess with the temps much... just a few degrees just to barely change color about the last week and also drop my water temp down... maybe next time i will give it a shot thanks for sharing

Top Bottom