Dead diesel big dans genetics

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Just ordered a pack. Wanted to give a local breeder a shot. Just curious if anyone is familiar? Any opinions.

d420dool

d420dool

O shit that sux bro, big dan from ri is a wicked scammer, you'll prolly get mexishwag seeds in a pretty container. Srry to hear u gave him ur dough

Tnelz

Tnelz

O shit that sux bro, big dan from ri is a wicked scammer, you'll prolly get mexishwag seeds in a pretty container. Srry to hear u gave him ur dough
I hate to hear that. Lol. But u live and learn. Thanks bro. I hope your wrong but thanks!

Tnelz

Tnelz

So I'm gonna say so far big Dan has been Hella cool. Answers every email with the quickness. Also ordered on Thursday and got my package today. Mad quick. Also he sent me what I paid for along with 10 freebies that I new about along with 4 extra seeds 2 phantom cookies and two dead dreams and two medibles. So far it's nothing but good business.

Power OG

Power OG

hey i think you just fine bro! alot of people talk shit about swerve but that 818 Headband the loudest thing in the room. so i dnt believe the hype always i just have to see for myself..
Respect
TMB First 5

Top Bottom