DEAD PLANTS!!???? What the hell???????

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

I have been gone for two days and before leaving I made 60 gallons of nutes and watered everything with the same batch and the mix was fully mixed up and 84 plants are in 36 days of flowering and a SFV and a Godsgift are now DEAD. Not just doing bad but as dead as I have ever seen anything. I have been growing for 20 yrs and NEVER had this happen. I am in soil and these two plants were watered in the middle of everything so its not like the bottom of the barrell was to strong and burned them. These were plants with 4 to 6 oz on them allready and they were half way through there flowering cycle. I just dont get it. The SFV is one of my faves and I am glad I have 6 more of them. Anyone had this happen to them. So they did not have to much water or to little and they did not get to much nutes and they did not get not enough nutes and the mix was perfect. How did they die???

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Sounds pretty freakish... be nice if u had a pic. One -Keepz

stickyicky

stickyicky

In a rush to leave for a couple days I have mixed a bad batch before. To strong on one or the other. But, this was hydro and did'nt kill them.

Soil is usually pretty forgiving.

pics would help.

P

paulycali

I had a wonderful purple erkle lady outdoors all year, and one day when she was about 4 maybe 5 weeks into flowering she turned almost all gray and had no smell and pretty much died. I was told it was a some infection that got inside the plant. not sure the real answer

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

maybe you missed those two when watering,Sounds pretty crazy,need some pics

G

Gro

pic's would be good, but as dead as i have ever seen anything paints a vivid picture.i think being in a hurry to leave town has downed more than 1 green beauty.i feel your pain bro.

X

Xceptional

OMG the first time i read it i thought you said all 84 plants were dead. that sucks to loose 2 plants but hell better then the 84 i thought ya lost!

X

Xceptional

oh also was the soil still moist the dead plants were in when you realized they were dead?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i think smokey pipes and Xceptional may be onto soemthing> were the leaves just all dropping and the pot dried out?

L

l0g1c4l

How do the roots look?? I'm guessing a root disease (bad micro organism maybe) that shut down the plant...Really curious to how they looked... sorry to hear about your loss

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i had a clone made a mom of it was big and healthy did the same u did waterd came back 2 days and boom straight dead rest of my plants were good dont know wtf

I

ImptheGimp

Lockout? bad nutes? I have had this happen to me just not on this large of a scale. Sorry to hear about it.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
hjow long were you gone for? even a bad nute batch wouldnt have killed them in a short period of time. since they were in the middle probaly directly under the light and maybe dried out faster.

Latest posts

Top Bottom