Deadhead day 56

• Thread starter dayday
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Team Death Star

Team Death Star

Looks good!! just turned back our Deadheads.
Question:what don't you like about the BIO BIZZ soil?

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks good!! just turned back our Deadheads.
Question:what don't you like about the BIO BIZZ soil?

I did not like it because it did not hold much water and dries out pretty quick and kept finding big pieces of wood n stuff in all the bags i brought...

now using Gold Label Special Mix and pretty impressed so far holds water far better... factory mix is much better nice and smooth no big pieces of wood n stuff...but not used it in flowering yet but all signs so far are good..

dayday

Team Death Star

Team Death Star

Cool thanks for the feed back will get the info back to headquarters!!!

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks again to Swerve......one of the best strains I've ever grown....

Deadhead-2 pics...next time around I will take it to 75+ days...

IMG_08771.JPG

IMG_0878.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0883.JPG

IMG_0881.JPG

IMG_0885.JPG

IMG_0890.JPG

IMG_08951.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0891.JPG

thanks for looking.....dayday

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Nice colas dayday! The Deadhead OG is the one I look most forward to, but I'll probably pop something out of the fem line first since I'm space limited. The best smoke I've ever had is '91 Chemdog x OG. Tell us about the diff phenos you found.

D

DrGreenGenes

very nice grow, my brotha...... Deahhead looks damn funky. :)

saldiado

saldiado

Looking dank as all hell man. Happy harvests and if ya got time throw up a smoke report.

Illmind

Illmind

Never got to try the skunk va cut. Looks like it combines well. Thanks for the flics man she looks dank.

waayne

waayne

Man those are some real beauties!
That's some serious Dank!:rock

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
If you not smoked or grown deadhead put it on ur list to do super dank....got some in flower again as we speak.....

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looking good bro,how long do you plan to take them?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks great bro. I just finished 2 different phenos of deadhead. They are curing as we speak. Been about 12 days since chop. I need to get some pics of the dry bud shots up so we all can compare our different phenos. Def some strong ass smoke, both of my phenos are. The one phenos I have gets me waaay baked and gives me the munchies HARD. Yours look great though man, keep up the work and hope to see your dry shots up soon ~SMF~

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
I took them to 70 days...I had 3 females and 3 phenos i have grown two and the third is about 10 days from the chop....

@Skunkmasterflex

I think i smoked all the deadhead of the Deadhead 2 (keeper) might be some small buds at the bottom of the jars (just put some cuts of the mother into flower).... I have smoke all the deadhead of the deadhead 1 but got some cuts that have been grown out and now curing...

Give me a week or so and i will get pictures of all 3 different phenos.....

dayday

L

lone_botanist

great work there man.. !!:confused0059: cant wait to getto popin my deadheads!! peace!!:confused0059:

T

Tron

DayDay- You killed it sir... 75 days next run??? 3 phenos??? I'm looking @ 2 phenos now, 1st smaller more stocky the 2nd taller, wider, stretchy, mutiple sites... They are on 3 week flower...

Have a smoke report fellas??

Or, dried bud shots???

TRon

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
DayDay- You killed it sir... 75 days next run??? 3 phenos??? I'm looking @ 2 phenos now, 1st smaller more stocky the 2nd taller, wider, stretchy, mutiple sites... They are on 3 week flower...

Have a smoke report fellas??

Or, dried bud shots???

TRon

75 days is my personal preference for DeadHead 2....I have 3 phenos two are pictured above and the third is having the chop this weekend.... and dry bud shots to follow...

Your 2nd pheno sounds like my Deadhead 2 "taller, wider, stretchy, multiple sites"

thanks for looking dayday

Latest posts

Top Bottom