Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Fire looking dank

D

DixinCider

is it me? or does it look like i see pm? nice plants tho

I

ibTheMan

yah they look like dank and ah heavy yielder, but yah it looks like u got mad PM and if it is u may have it to bad to cure.

H

Highlander

NO PM at ALL, ALL FROST! Might be a residue from foliar spraying weeks ago that show up on camera from that Angle...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
have you ever had pm before - do you know what it looks like?

Id bet my left testicle you have it now

H

Highlander

have you ever had pm before - do you know what it looks like?

Id bet my left testicle you have it now

check my Threads before u post something like that... I know the difference i'll post better pics tonight

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
oh ok Ill do my research next time - lmao

H

Highlander

Hahah man I didn't wanna be a dick, but you have pm hella bad dude...I wouldn't touch that to smoke on. No offense lol

OK, little kid who just joined the farm and started his first 4k grow, ur a nobody ..u have no experience to be telling me anything... check out the fire og pics, they r right next to the deadheads n no pm there...

D

DixinCider

OK, little kid who just joined the farm and started his first 4k grow, ur a nobody ..u have no experience to be telling me anything... check out the fire og pics, they r right next to the deadheads n no pm there...

Haha man are you so wrong, but with this 4k I can and do produce WAY better buds then you could even fathom. Oh and also my buds don't have pm..it's called denial. I could see the pm oozing out the insides of the buds, put you're pics back up, come on man don't be a party pooper.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Haha man are you so wrong, but with this 4k I can and do produce WAY better buds then you could even fathom. Oh and also my buds don't have pm..it's called denial. I could see the pm oozing out the insides of the buds, put you're pics back up, come on man don't be a party pooper.

I downloaded one to open in photoshop

I was gonna draw red circles around the spots but that would take too long

IMG 0481
D

DixinCider

Ah it's worse then I remember. How can you say that's not pm infestation to the max?..but what made it worse is dude said there was no pm..LOL come on...

H

Highlander

dude have u never seen residue from foliar sprays, just wait till the lights go on tonight ill post more pics....calm down

D

DixinCider

Nope never seen a foilar spray do that...also if you foilar spray alot you might have high rh and that's causing the pm. without a doubt that's pm. Enless there is another white powdery mold I'm not aware of.

I

ibTheMan

was the foilar spray, spray on PM? lol cause thats what it is. where all tryn to help thats all, and the plant its self minus the horrible PM looks like a high yieldn dankster.

R

robz

Foliar spray in flower? Bad! You have PM my man sorry to agree with the obvious.

D

DixinCider

was the foilar spray, spray on PM? lol cause thats what it is. where all tryn to help thats all, and the plant its self minus the horrible PM looks like a high yieldn dankster.

Hahaha spray on pm, pick it up at you're local hydro store lolol

Top Bottom