Deadhead OG

• Thread starter Hydrobaby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hydrobaby

I am growing and breeding with this strain anybody growing this or have any helpful hints on this one?

I

ibTheMan

the shorter bushier one r 91 dom, taller ones r SFV dom.

H

Hydrobaby

Was wondering about that. so the medium one is the 50-50hybrid

I

ibTheMan

Was wondering about that. so the medium one is the 50-50hybrid

The 91 dom should have bigger wider indica leafs and SFV will have sativa style thinner leafs.

You could have a tall 91 pheno, short SFV, or a mixed pheno like you said.
got pics?

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

The 91 dom should have bigger wider indica leafs and SFV will have sativa style thinner leafs.

You could have a tall 91 pheno, short SFV, or a mixed pheno like you said.
got pics?

That still manages to be weird to me. I've seen similar things said about the CVK and DHOG. But personally with my CVK, the OG phenos had the slightly wider(not a big diff, and only really presented in flowering) leaves. They were also darker the whole time, and almost kind of waxy when older.

Hydro, you should look into supercropping and topping these. Or at the least some sort of training. This family of crosses likes to grow into bushes as opposed a christmas tree. and they eat lots! get cal-mag!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey HB,
Are you breeding the DHs out or creating F2s? I just popped a pack and put the best male on the squatiest girl, was trying to chase the 91Chem..just cut them last night...can't wait to see what the F2 look like...

H

Hydrobaby

Ya I popped 10 seeds and they were all over the board so like you Im trying to chase down the 91 chem in it. I am on f3 and these babies are like clones. My camera is broke but I am getting a new one with my taxes so I will post some pics of the f3s in flowering.

Top Bottom