Deadhead OG

• Thread starter Stonerchick001
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stonerchick001

I'm new here and to growing, so please be gentle ! I have a query as to this new seed type - where can i get information about plant growing characteristics, effect, THC content etc. I have some idea about the genetics ('91 Chemdog X SFV OGK F4) but need some kinda verifiable source since i don't wanna get into something without knowing what i'm selling :worried

E

el_tenador

Hey there, the proprietor of Cali Conn. used to have a help desk here, but no more. Try thecaliconnection.co.uk for the info you need, its Swerve's site.

S

Stonerchick001

Thanks, I checked with caliconnection, they don't seem to have an answer, my question was specific to deadhead OG, but I'm also keen on knowing the detailed characteristics of headband (original diesel) and Chemdog #4....all the sites have some information i was looking for comprehensive information as to where I should look for it.

I

ibTheMan

91 Skunk VA X SFG OG F4, Theres some jewels in those paks, Or you can try the Piscies Motorbreath: Chemdog D x sfv og kush, Both are fire and theres jewels in every pak.

Friends and i have grow out many packs of CC gear and the stuff looks great but the Taste and Smell are not there at all, all of use ran different Mediums, Ferts, Genetics, and cured differently most where the best lookn weed ive ever grown but the weed sucks, str8 up, it aint the growers there shit sucks.
Im run'n 12 Mototrbreaths right now and I Hope To God its alot better then the CC gear.

People dis RP, but thats the best gear ive run yet by fare, so dont listen to haters, get RP Sour Kush!

Top Bottom