Dealing with a power outage?

• Thread starter irishboiii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
irishboiii

irishboiii

Hey guys, Im 3 weeks into my first grow and the smell is already VERY strong. It got me thinking, what if during bloom, when the smell is 20x stronger, there is a power outage for 2-3 hours?

What do you do to control odour during times like that? I live in an apartment in a built up area and literally just thought of that right now.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
backdraft damper on intake keeps the odor from just pumping out the intake....other than that the smell will slowly leak

irishboiii

irishboiii

Thanks guys, forgot to mention I dont have an intake fan, and my tent is flimsey and not airtight due to being very poorly made by the manufacturer

SpiderK

SpiderK

The 750 Watt Mobile Inverter Charges Up a Variety of Devices
(
or something like this ...... )

Converting 12V DC power to 110V AC power, and with 750 watts maximum continuous output power, this mobile inverter with digital display holds a whole lot of power in one hand-held device. Forgetting your chargers at home is no longer cause for panic, since this device can juice up your phone, laptop, MP3 players and more. And with all that extra wattage, and two 110V AC household outlets built right in, you can even power small appliances, including TVs.

Picture 6

Picture 7

irishboiii

irishboiii

That is AWESOME spider! Im definitley going to look into on of them at some stage! Thanks man.

Unfortunatly Im broke at the moment and if I was in a situation like I described Id need a cheap fix

SpiderK

SpiderK

when u have extra cash spend it on something like this. your fucked in an apt .....

or check craigslist once a week. get the inverter ASAP & pop out your car battery when needed. no need spending 130

the midwest has been hammered by storms this year, my buddy lost power last night but he has a gas generator so hes all good ;)

irishboiii

irishboiii

Lights wont be a worry, my lights are off during the day.

You dont think getting busted because of odour is worse than stressing the plants out a bit?

Top Bottom