Dealing With Robbers/attempted Robbery

• Thread starter sedate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If I were robbed I would...

• Fight back! Fists, teeth, and hellfire rage!

• Drop shit and run the fuck out the sitch

• Pull out my 9 and get down to business..

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheSmoker

TheSmoker

No, I don't think Im trying to tell you that haha...........what I was saying is, its seems guy assumed because as he said they were " defiantly armed" and " shit in there car" that these two guys were active duty army from Ft Carson, inside of what sounds like a two minute encounter. I was trying to say that if they were military, they are better trained to conduct something of that nature then some basic snatch and grab. My use of gag and blindfold, placed in a trunk was a reference to getting the job done. I was simply putting faith in the military, were as it seems like guy used them as a scape goat.....did I explain it well enough? Did I offend you somehow, not my intention? Have fun guy

R

redlife215

Nope happy u cleared it up. It sounded initially that u were making military personnel out to be smarter then ur average person and with that I strongly disagree. Happy u cleared that up didn't mean to sound like a dick

lino

lino

2 post and both about adt securities ......lol... Pot forums are crazy these days .....

@lino .... You sure can tell a story . You sure your not the worlds most interesting man....lol
a rainbow is just a rainbow but if mine has more bands of colors and I find a pot of gold than the readers got a entertaining Story. Yes, My stories can be entertaining when told by the worlds most interesting Man!.

K

kolah

@lino ;;;hey man did you see where a Rocky Ford pig got charged with murder? hijack off

lino

lino

@lino ;;;hey man did you see where a Rocky Ford pig got charged with murder? hijack off
Yea, my Rocky Ford boys and girls are showing the Ferguson IDIOT rioters with no "true affirmative complaint" on how to get things done. And the irony is the popo is in His jail, the 3rd worst jail in USA, the hell whole. And he got dressed out in those 1932 crotch rot infested black and whites.. Had a few my ol jail homies send him my condolences,. I warned that specific cop that he would end up where he is... I was rite again.

If the popo is smart he'll hire eric fenster, Liar and thief, lame for MMJ cases. Rob Cory could get him a much better out come but no one defends cops like eric fenster. Lawless, name of a cop in Grand Juction, shot a guy in the back of the head while he lay in bed , Eric fenster is the 1st attorny ever to get a cop off the violated the 4th amendment with murder and go free.

lino

lino

I was one of the people responsible for social media blitz organization, websites and organizer of the 1st marches... My main point was NOT TO ACT LIKE FERGUSON!

K

kuz

hey lino. glad you like it in denver. I grew up in arapahoe county, moved down south not far from where i think you grew up and I stayed because nobody really cares what i grow here. The cops in aurora can realy be pricks. It is kind of ironic you feel safe there and I kind of stayed here cause i feel pretty safe.

trailchick

trailchick

Lino, that Rocky Ford popo has not yet had his trial.....
He is getting some special treatment &
he may still get off with killing the dude
probably due to crime of passion.
Time will tell....

Top Bottom