Dear Breeders Fill out this form please:

• Thread starter Satica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Satica

Dear breeders please fill out this form:

This is a form designed for a Comprehensive introduction of your cannabis Strain/ seeds available in this site to potential buyers/customers/interested people.

This is a try to make it easier for customer to know as much information as possible about the strains/seeds they are about to buy.

All the information would be processed and would be sent to you for your final approval.

If you don’t have the information in one or more area just Keep it blank.

If your Information is more a guess (especially in F1 cases) please change the color of your Input to red.

I would be more than happy to know your precious opinion about this form and thread and need your knowledge to deliver it to decent comprehensive information.

Here is the information:

1- Breeders name:

2- Regular or Feminized

3- Type :Indica /Sativa Ratio

4- Genetic and percentage of it( no abbreviation please)

5- Generation( F1,F2,…) ,Stabilized hybrid

6- Year of Production( since 2003 for instance)

7- Flowering week indoor( if it’s a range please note it)

8- Flowering Month Outdoor

9- Bud formation and structure
10- Yield :Gram per square meter production
under 600 watt HPS and/or Metal Halide bulb(Be Realistic PLEASE, most of the figures mentioned in catalogues are overestimation and measured under 1000 watt bulbs)

11- Cultivation: Indoor /outdoor/Greenhouse ( please put the most suitable first)

12- Structure of the plant

13- Potency : rate between 1 to 10

14- Aroma

15- Phenotypes

16- THC ,CBD and CBN Level (IF tested in Laboratory)

17- Effect: please be as comprehensive as possible since this is the main reason customer buys the
Seed.

18- Odor level during flowering : choose between Very low,Low,Medium, Pungent.
19- Medical use: Good,Average,Poor

20- narcotic effect: yes? NO?

21- Bag Apeal: Good,Average,Poor

22- Candidate for SOG: Good, Average,Poor

23- Candidate for SCROG: Good,Average,Poor

24- Reaction to pruning the top shoot : Good, Average,Poor

25- Reaction to LST: Good,Average,Poor

26- Which EC do You recommend for vegetative and Flowering Cycle( please be specific and If any especial need please specify)

27- Heat resistance: Good,Average,Poor

28- Cold weather resistance: Good,Average,Poor

29- Mold Resistance: Good,Average,Poor

30- Ease of growth: Very easy, Easy, Average, for connoisseurs

31- Ease of Final crop Manicuring: Almost manicure free, easy,average, difficult

32- Which PH do You recommend for your strain(If any especial need please specify)

33- When should be switched to a 12/12 light cycle (flowering) for indoor plant height of 60-100cm/2-3.5 feet?
From Cuttings in hydro
From seed in hydro
From Cuttings in soil
From seed in soil

34- A short history about you and your strain

35- Anything else that should be mentioned

Thank you for your precious time and information

Hope to make this site better every day

Yours

Satica(sativa/indica)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The seed pack would have to be the size of a yellow legal pad. LOL!

H

haze89

The seed pack would have to be the size of a yellow legal pad. LOL!

Yeah dude, its a good idea but this thing is way too long. Some of the questions could be combined aswell. (#17 and #20, #14 and #18) I highly doubt any breeders would take the time to fill this out. Maybe shorten it to just the really important shit. Cut it down to 10, and then you may have some takers, Idk anyone who wants to answer 30+ questions about X amount of strains they put out. Think about it, say you had like 5-6 strains, thats like what, 180 questions?

S

Satica

Yeah dude, its a good idea but this thing is way too long. Some of the questions could be combined aswell. (#17 and #20, #14 and #18) I highly doubt any breeders would take the time to fill this out. Maybe shorten it to just the really important shit. Cut it down to 10, and then you may have some takers, Idk anyone who wants to answer 30+ questions about X amount of strains they put out. Think about it, say you had like 5-6 strains, thats like what, 180 questions?

Thanks for your time

Yeah, you are right.As you see nobody is willing to fill out the form I wish they would.IMO it is sad they dont take it serious.I chose the wrong website for this matter.I should accept it is lengthy but it is supposed to be comprehensive either.

It takes an hour to fill out the form but they say it takes years to produce a new strain.I think deep down some dont know some of the answers or they think it will reweal their strain's weaknesses.

Normally breeders dont talk about downfalls of their strains and IMO it is one of the major reasons for failures of customers on their beans.It takes at least 2 grow to get familliar with a particullar strain and by that time we normally are thinking to move to a better Genetic .Lack of information should be answered And i will not Quit untill I get the proper replies.

H

haze89

Thanks for your time

Yeah, you are right.As you see nobody is willing to fill out the form I wish they would.IMO it is sad they dont take it serious.I chose the wrong website for this matter.I should accept it is lengthy but it is supposed to be comprehensive either.

It takes an hour to fill out the form but they say it takes years to produce a new strain.I think deep down some dont know some of the answers or they think it will reweal their strain's weaknesses.

Normally breeders dont talk about downfalls of their strains and IMO it is one of the major reasons for failures of customers on their beans.It takes at least 2 grow to get familliar with a particullar strain and by that time we normally are thinking to move to a better Genetic .Lack of information should be answered And i will not Quit untill I get the proper replies.

Yo man I just re read my post, came off as a little condescending. Sorry about that. I really think you did a great job on it. I would love to see this being utilized but I just don't see many breeders taking the time to fill it out. Maybe ask a few farmers who are growing out the genetics you seek to learn about to fill it out along with their grow reports. I'm sure you'll find a few takers, just look for the really intensive journals written by anal growers. If you remind me when I run some of swerves gear in a few weeks I will for sure help you out some.

S

Satica

You mentioned the best target for me,growers Breeders' respond was Dissappointing .
Begining with you, just please fill out this form ( as much as you like) when you are ready.
I should make it as a MS WORD file . then filling it will be easier but I am not a Computer guy by annnnnnnnnnny mean. not knowing where and how to make it a easy file to fill out.
Yours

H

haze89

You mentioned the best target for me,growers Breeders' respond was Dissappointing .
Begining with you, just please fill out this form ( as much as you like) when you are ready.
I should make it as a MS WORD file . then filling it will be easier but I am not a Computer guy by annnnnnnnnnny mean. not knowing where and how to make it a easy file to fill out.
Yours

I'll totally fill this thing out for a few strains I feel I am familiar enough with. No need for fancy files my man.

N

NeonBlackFlag

I agree with haze. I don't think you're going to get many takers. Not because of what you claim is revealing secrets about their strain, but because its too long. Most of those questions are unrealistic for a breeder, or most people, to fill out. I think Subcool does a great job of explaining his strains for sale, maybe you should check his format out.

Top Bottom