Death Star And A Little Gift From The Gods.

• Thread starter OldSmokie76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I was just looking back thru the thread. The first harvest I accidently labeled as the 9wk. That was actually the 8wk. And this current one is the 9wk. To answer the question, 9wk was approx .5 oz heavier than the 8wk.

K

kansabis

I was just looking back thru the thread. The first harvest I accidently labeled as the 9wk. That was actually the 8wk. And this current one is the 9wk. To answer the question, 9wk was approx .5 oz heavier than the 8wk.
And you were running clones right?? I'd say that a half oz more by going a wk longer is some decent data that its still packin weight after 8wks. Can't wait to see how/if the effect changes much from waiting...

K

kansabis

Clones from same mother.
Yeah I would think its safe to say 8wks is too early then,lol,maybe the 10 will be more,maybe less??? Less would not be helpful towards the data points or your stash so lets hope for more or equal to the 9wks.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I can't say that the training and pruning of each plant was identical, resulting in different growth patterns, but overall they each were very close in comparison. 9wk definitely showed increased yield. The 10wk is mellowing out right now. I'll give it another few days burping in the jars and get a final weight. Toked on the 9wk last night. Smoked wonderful. Can't say I noticed any different range of high based on the harvest. It's all good! But in the name of science, I'll continue the test sessions. LMAO.

Top Bottom