Deathstar? Anyone know where to find cuts ?

• Thread starter Dillinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dillinger

I have been looking for Deathstar cuts for a long time. Last I
heard it was breed in Vegas and I did get the flowers at a cup a couple years ago
but have never seen cuts of it for sale.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

no youre right

team deathstar (lololololol) had a spot near henderson in vegas and was blasting monocrops of deathstar like clockwork. if i remember correctly there was some diagreements between that girl on it and a couple of the dudes so they split.

the real deathstar, however, is like herpes here in colorado, clubs actually sell the real deal here, and its everywhere.... kinda comes down to who can grow it the best if you have to resort to dispos... but the cut is on the cheaper side of things here

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

She gets around a little especially if from midwest. I have a couple journals growing her if you ever need information on feeding an whatnot

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I was on cannagraphic and there Death Star thread has a gang of death star shots that don't look like it. A lot of people seem to claim it's the real deal. A few of them mentioned they got it from Colorado. Supposedly the Colorado one is NOTHING like the Ohio Midwest version. And I'm not the only one saying this. So I'm not sure if I'm wrong and correct me if I am wrong but I believe it's a clone only Ohio breed. Which im sure a lot of us know. That's why im confused on some of the pics and claims ive seen. I know this is the real. The greyish color and salmon colored pistol says it all. It's by far my favorite wake and bake smoke. I've been preaching that for a while now. It has such a pretty structure after a solid cure, this baby is something very special. It's one hell of a yielder too. It needs a hefty lollipop and i think it looks the most gnarliest organic grown. I wish they made candles dstar scent because its just so fresh. It's pretty well kept in the Midwest but I don't doubt it hasn't been whored out at one point. Here is my cut. I don't have flowering shots. Forgot to get them.

Top Bottom