10 packs of Banners Revenge
10 packs of Face Melt OG
7 packs of Cherry Wonka
10 packs of Super Slutty Hayes
10 packs of Wookies Cookies
10 packs of Clown Shoes OG

all packs are 12 seeds..... introductory price $80

Banners Revenge: Grimace OG x Bruce Banner#3
(Purple Urkle x Face Off OG bx1) X (Coal Creek OG x Strawberry Diesel)
Urkle, Face Off and Banner three of the most hyped strains of the decade... Should find a variety of Purps, OG, and Strawberry Phenos in this F1 mix.. = purple strawberry banner. Big yields and record THC
10 Weeks

Face Melt: Docs OG x Grimace OG
(Face Off OG x Rare Dankness #1 X (Purple Urkle x Face Off OG bx1)
The face off is real deal heat and the pheno we found needed to be worked more so I tried to keep it stable with a hint of purp. Just about melt your face ridiculous potency. Big up to Fletch at Archive and Scott at Rare Dankness with this work boys.
10 Weeks

Cherry Wonka: Gobbstopper x Juliet#3
(Purple Urkle x Sin City Kush) x (C99 x NYCD)
Juliet #3 was created by JLP (John Lee Pedimore from forums) about the time I started growing 18 years ago now... Mr JLP was the first to send me some beans. Among those seeds I found 2 keepers the #1 and #3. The #1 was straight NYCD and #3 was best described as fruit snacks... and the clear cut people choice.. so much so that it made me famous at a time when being famous was not what you wanted to be! For a Strain to remain in my garden for over 18 years it has to be something special and the Juliet #3 def is...
Cherry Wonka showcases the work done over decades by legends such as Soma with the NYCD, Brothers Grimm C99 project, Sin City Kush by AlphaKronik and legenary NorCal Purple Urkle. Cherry Wonka is all about candy flavor, the fuity aroma and taste will straight amaze.
10 weeks

Super Slutty Hayes: (Dark Matter x Super Silver Haze)
(Chem Soda F1 x Starfighter {Tahoe Pheno) X (Skunk x Northern Lights x Haze)
10 weeks

Wookie Cookies: (Strawberry Cookiez x Gril Scout Cookies (thin mint cut))
(Strawberry cookies x Epik Cookiez) X (OG Kush x Durban Poison)
Calling all cookies freaks - Berner came on strong with this Cutt, Epik Genetics adds the strawberry. Smaller yields of 100% connoisseur smoke.
11 weeks

Clown Shoes OG:
Gobbstopper x Grimace OG
( Purple Urkle x Sin City Kush) X (Purple Urkle x Face Off OG bx1)
Taking my clown Shoes off and retiring them boys...
This strain is one that I made without thinking Im in love with the gobbstopper flavor but need more couchlock and potency so I hit her to the Grimace to keep the purp flavor rolling while adding a kick to the high.. One of my new All Time Favs..
10 weeks

Photo 1 Photo 2

SLA420

SLA420

Is that seed drop today? On one of the threads says dec. 14 , and it also says next week .. Don't want to sleep on this , thanks , looking forward to the release !

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

1st drop on the farm... next week..

10 packs of Face Melt OG
7 packs of Cherry Wonka

Urkle, Face Off and Banner three of the most hyped strains of the decade... Should find a variety of Purps, OG, and Strawberry Phenos in this F1 mix.. = purple strawberry banner. Big yields and record THC
10 Weeks

The face off is real deal heat and the pheno we found needed to be worked more so I tried to keep it stable with a hint of purp. Just about melt your face ridiculous potency. Big up to Fletch at Archive and Scott at Rare Dankness with this work boys.
10 Weeks

Juliet #3 was created by JLP (John Lee Pedimore from forums) about the time I started growing 18 years ago now... Mr JLP was the first to send me some beans. Among those seeds I found 2 keepers the #1 and #3. The #1 was straight NYCD and #3 was best described as fruit snacks... and the clear cut people choice.. so much so that it made me famous at a time when being famous was not what you wanted to be! For a Strain to remain in my garden for over 18 years it has to be something special and the Juliet #3 def is...
Cherry Wonka showcases the work done over decades by legends such as Soma with the NYCD, Brothers Grimm C99 project, Sin City Kush by AlphaKronik and legenary NorCal Purple Urkle. Cherry Wonka is all about candy flavor, the fuity aroma and taste will straight amaze.
10 weeks

10 weeks

Calling all cookies freaks - Berner came on strong with this Cutt, Epik Genetics adds the strawberry. Smaller yields of 100% connoisseur smoke.
11 weeks

Clown Shoes OG:
Gobbstopper x Grimace OG
This strain is one that I made without thinking Im in love with the gobbstopper flavor but need more couchlock and potency so I hit her to the Grimace to keep the purp flavor rolling while adding a kick to the high.. One of my new All Time Favs..
10 weeks

View attachment 466158 View attachment 466159
Pics would be dope
Does the dark matter lean sativa on the high?

DarkHorse CO

DarkHorse CO

Breeder
Yo all the drop is happening next weekend I think.. bit of a miscommunication I meant dec 2014 not Dec 14th. Dont want ya to camp on them yet cause logic wont be listing til my guess is next friday or so.. he will chime in when he begins....

sorry for the confusion all... also we have pics of most of the crosses done just on another camera... Im working on updating the site shortly... cheers

H

happy b

Much appreciated ! Looking forward to it ! , Glad I stumbled across thc farmer so One can actually interact w breeders/caregivers if needed and learn about their processes and thoughts in general
Agreed.and its not full of bumpers like roll it up.ther is some decent dudes on there but thers loads of idiots too.i much prefer the decent polite helpfull people who frequent this forum.plus you can get great genetics via here and get direct technical support on the quirks of the strain you,v purchased from the person who actually bred the strain in the first place.bloody love it!

O

Organicyumyum

These all sound amazing! Just a heads up, @leadsled made a strain called wookie that is straight flame and has been making a good name for itself here on the farm. Its GSC forum x the White and at day 42 it smells like one of the illest plants I've ever had the pleasure of growing. Hoping to see this wookie cookie of yours and how it turns out. Sounds incredible!

manicman

manicman

1st drop on the farm... next week..

10 packs of Face Melt OG
7 packs of Cherry Wonka

10 Weeks

10 Weeks

10 weeks

10 weeks

11 weeks

Clown Shoes OG:
Gobbstopper x Grimace OG
10 weeks

View attachment 466158 View attachment 466159
banners revenge sounds delicious, hell they all sound delicious who am i kidding. looking forward to seeing your product!!

DarkHorse CO

DarkHorse CO

Breeder
Correction on the Super Slutty Hayes
The Dark Matter is a JAWS creation not bodhi.. both killer breeders but wanted to make the correction to get jaws his dues.. Website will be edited shortly also.. Apologies Jaws!

Green Dot

Green Dot

I am running an elite cut of the strawberry cookiez from epik.. the real strawberry pheno... makes stellar concentrates..

DarkHorse CO

DarkHorse CO

Breeder
These all sound amazing! Just a heads up, @leadsled made a strain called wookie that is straight flame and has been making a good name for itself here on the farm. Its GSC forum x the White and at day 42 it smells like one of the illest plants I've ever had the pleasure of growing. Hoping to see this wookie cookie of yours and how it turns out. Sounds incredible!

Thanks for the heads up.. was not aware of the wookie strain.. Certainly not attempting to mislead with the name.. it was simply a name a friend came up with, I think there is room for more than one strain with wookie in the title as long as @leadsled is not offended the name will stay.. will add a note on web page to clarify. thanks again for the heads up - cheers

Top Bottom