Decarbing fresh(wet) frozen buds.

• Thread starter socks4free
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socks4free

socks4free

Hello, I live in western Massachusetts we get quite a bit of moisture in the air at my house and a lot of shade so I've had experiences with small spots of mold on certain strains. Well when I see the mold I'll cut the buds off the plant quite a bit below the moody spot and spray with a natural antifungal. So any time I cut these buds off im. Cutting off alot of good healthy buds do I cut around the moldy spots get rid of anything that's moldy or. Even touching moldy stuff then I throw the rest of the bud that isn't . Moldy into a plastic ziplock bag and throw it in the freezer.

I built up a decent amount of this bud over the last few weeks as it got into October and some.plants still didn't have much amber the Amount of moldy spots started to grow quickly. so i want to make some Edibles with it. I did some googling but couldn't find much of a definitive answer about this so I've come here to ask how much longer will I have to decarb this fresh frozen bud compared to dry bud? I'd imagine it would take quite a bit more time as there is still a lot of water in the plants and it's frozen. How exactly will I know. This bud will be nice and decarbed? (Don't say when the bud is brown because half of my bud is deep deep purple almost black so color doesn't help me 😅) are my assumptions about needing extra time wrong?

Any information on the subject would be greatly appreciated! And don't forget im asking about bud that was frozen immediately after being cut off the plant so it's very much still wet!!

socks4free

socks4free

I have like 4 ziplock bags full. Of frozen buds and sugar leafs sitting in my freezer that someone desperately wants me to use so we can use the space for. Groceries again 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom