Decent light for a 2x4x5

• Thread starter RHEfarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHEfarms

RHEfarms

Howdy! Newbie indoor gardner, got sick of caterpillars outside lol. As of right now i flipped to flower in my 2x4x5 (its a short one i gotta lst scrog etc) with an hps 150watt on one side and a bloomspect sl600(mars ripoff) on the other. Looking to upgrade to a bar style maybe es180 v2 or marshydro sp3000. Any low heat options around that price are welcome. for now, i can flower with hps in winter just too hot rn and i wanna keep the light bill low as we all do Thanks!

sambapati

sambapati

Howdy! Newbie indoor gardner, got sick of caterpillars outside lol. As of right now i flipped to flower in my 2x4x5 (its a short one i gotta lst scrog etc) with an hps 150watt on one side and a bloomspect sl600(mars ripoff) on the other. Looking to upgrade to a bar style maybe es180 v2 or marshydro sp3000. Any low heat options around that price are welcome. for now, i can flower with hps in winter just too hot rn and i wanna keep the light bill low as we all do Thanks!
You can add individual blurple lights/LEDs/ CFLs and go crazy with UV -- only your wallet is the limit. You can download light meter applications to your phone and test out what you have already.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom