Decisions, Decisions

• Thread starter UgrewWHAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Ladies and Gents I have a dilemma. Being that I live in the bay area and have access to all of our finest genetics I'm trying to figure out what to start and breed this coming season. Now, over these last two years I've acquired a handsome stable of seeds IMO. So here's what we're going to do... I'm gonna list for you what I've got and YOU tell me what you'd grow and cross-up. How bout that? I know we've got some creative minds here on the farm and I wanna hear what you'd do. If you had the following choices for an exclusive outdoor grow what would you put together to enter this years Emerald Cup? What would you put together and why?

Here's what I have:

Cinderella 99 F4(Brothers Grimm lot)

Shish99(Shishkaberry x Cinderella 99)

Skywalker OG(Apothecary)

Sage & Sour(THSeeds)

Super Silver Haze (Mr Nice)

Cloud 9(GrandaddyBlueberry x Trainwreck x Thai. Medicinal Organics)

Jack Herer x Trainwreck aka "JackWreck"

Odyssey x S.A.G.E.(Harborside cut aka~ wHo KnOwS WTF it really is)

Qrazy Train(SubCool's purple trainwreck)

Texada Timewarp(reversed)

Blueberry Cookies(Medicinal Organics)

Cherry Pie IBL F8

Purple Bubblegum(Purple Caper' seeds Bubblegum((Indiana???)) x Purple Caper)

Accidental seed find within a dispensary nug: 6 Animal Cookies

I really appreciate your help. Thank you for being a part of my experience!

scubascrog

scubascrog

Cherry pie/durban poison, I'm growing white cookies at the moment, but there are my durban choices
Purple/blackberry kush for the dark flowers, sativa = c99 all the way,

and dont forget the CHEMDOG or GOD bud :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ladies and Gents I have a dilemma. Being that I live in the bay area and have access to all of our finest genetics I'm trying to figure out what to start and breed this coming season. Now, over these last two years I've acquired a handsome stable of seeds IMO. So here's what we're going to do... I'm gonna list for you what I've got and YOU tell me what you'd grow and cross-up. How bout that? I know we've got some creative minds here on the farm and I wanna hear what you'd do. If you had the following choices for an exclusive outdoor grow what would you put together to enter this years Emerald Cup? What would you put together and why?

Here's what I have:

Cinderella 99 F4(Brothers Grimm lot)

Shish99(Shishkaberry x Cinderella 99)

Skywalker OG(Apothecary)

Sage & Sour(THSeeds)

Super Silver Haze (Mr Nice)

Cloud 9(GrandaddyBlueberry x Trainwreck x Thai. Medicinal Organics)

Jack Herer x Trainwreck aka "JackWreck"

Odyssey x S.A.G.E.(Harborside cut aka~ wHo KnOwS WTF it really is)

Qrazy Train(SubCool's purple trainwreck)

Texada Timewarp(reversed)

Blueberry Cookies(Medicinal Organics)

Cherry Pie IBL F8

Purple Bubblegum(Purple Caper' seeds Bubblegum((Indiana???)) x Purple Caper)

Accidental seed find within a dispensary nug: 6 Animal Cookies

I really appreciate your help. Thank you for being a part of my experience!
Nice! Except for the TGA genetics. Sorry, just *not* a fan.

I'd go with the following:
C99
Skywalker OG
Jack Herer
Cherry Pie

lemons

lemons

saw that a new (to me?) company is making shishka beans again. Dirt poor farmer or poor who're farmer or something. It was in a new copy of skunk I think. Might look into that.

drbombay

drbombay

cherry pie all day. work the timewarps forward to f3 or so. something is bound to be interesting by then

ZONER

ZONER

Make sure you wet at least 3 of the "Forest Gump" like a box of Chocolate.... You never know whatcha gonna git. Who knows what male jizzed on that girl.

(Accidental seed find within a dispensary nug: 6 Animal Cookies)

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

what would you breed together?

Thats a sweet collection, are they fems? I like to keep the Indicas and Sativas separate, if I ever want a mix I will grind up whatever buds I want, this way your pool stays pure as originally possible.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Thats a sweet collection, are they fems? I like to keep the Indicas and Sativas separate, if I ever want a mix I will grind up whatever buds I want, this way your pool stays pure as originally possible.
They're all regular except the Timewarp and the JackWreck. These were full female plants that produced a single seed each.

Top Bottom