DEEP BUBBA (SUPERNATURAL)

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cooper1

cooper1

Whats up guys got this deep bubba goin she is a beast i start 2 from seeds and im 3 week in to flower today i mixed my own soil but for the very start i put them in ffof but i take the ffof and mix in Myco Madness from humbolt nut.so i mix in 2 table spoon and then pour 2 gallon of water on it and leave it in a box covered for a week the longer the better i would thing though but the root go crazy in this stuff so the first week or so i hti the with House and Garden Roots Excelurator so after these get nice and rooted i put them in the other mix i take cube of pro mix a bag of ocean forest abag of worm castings and like 3-4 table spoons for the MYCRO MADNESS AND DO THE SAME WITH THE VEG MIX POR A COUPLE GALLONS AND LET IT STILL BUT I MAKE SURE IT ALLWAS WET IN THERE NOT SOAKED BUT IT ATAYS WET FOR EVER BECAUSE THER COVERED BUT HERE SOM PICS TELL ME WHAT U THINK

cooper1

cooper1

DSCN1152

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Howdy Cooper. :) Nice roots and the plants look good.

You are 3 weeks into flowering them?

V

vierundzwanzig

your root zone looks great. but if my ciphering works you will have big trouble in little china. if this ->
AND LET IT STILL BUT I MAKE SURE IT ALLWAS WET IN THERE NOT SOAKED BUT IT ATAYS WET FOR EVER BECAUSE THER COVERED BUT
means keeping your plants root zone soaked as it appears in the pic they will drown. secondly a bit of advice if you have to show your success at adding mycos please do it before watering. the dynamics of that are not logical...theory of relativity and all

Top Bottom