deep chunk in aero?????

• Thread starter Hlg09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hlg09

Hey fellars was wanting opinions on my current grow setup idea. I was thinkin about flowerin off some deep chunk early in an aero 14 site unit. I know they should be little midgie plants but thats what im goin for as a potential nice dropoff of personal headstash. I will be growing extrema plus chem-d x afghan in standalone dwc along side the aero unit for big a yield as possible.Please shoot me opinions as I will be starting a grow thread as soon as i get all my plants veggin. I only have 1600 watts of light currently, I feel that should be plenty, I will be using AN 3 part at 1.1.1 ratio for veg at 4-500 ppm till they get large enough to handle 1000 plus or so in flower then I will start using 1.2.3 ratio plus 1/2 strength bud candy, and 1/2 strength hammerhead, and foliar feed with wet betty and purple maxx/sno storm. Might try some AN bud blood and or bushmaster on the dwc plants to kick start flowering the first week of 12/12, not sure which to try yet. :free-character-smil

G

Gro

just finished up a deep chunk x huck run in soil.i'm curious to see how yours goes.
sound like overkill on the lights bro.post some pix.

H

Hlg09

Shit bro im still waitin on my chunk beans. Got my extrema AND Chemdog D X AFGHAN sprouted up and gettin ready for veg will post on them in sannies thread they will be dwc. As far as deep chunk was lookin for advice on nute tolerance and such as they will be grown alongside the dwc op with their own light. ???Deep chunk x huck??? whats that and did you get any frosty freaks of nature from it???

Top Bottom