deep pockets gutter system, anyone know about it?

• Thread starter Xceptional
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

Xceptional

so on page 109 of the new Maxium Yeild is a ad for a system called Deep Pockets. it looks really cool but their website isn't up and i cant even tell what type of hydroponics it uses from the pics. anyone know more about it? their website is listed but it's not up yet....

http://deeppocketsguttersystem.com

who takes out a 1 page color ad but doesn't get a website up first?

E

edux10

can you describe what the ad shows the system to look like? or a scan if mods allow

X

Xceptional

like a U and the top capped off with a spot to hold the plant. it looks like a gutter but mcuh much wider, deeper and longer. i'll take a photo of it via cellphone when i get back home to where the magazine is.

U

ugmjfarmer

Gutter systems like that are usually NFT, which MJ does ok in as long as the plants are kept somewhat small and supported. Hello from another Michigander. Lansing, you?

X

Xceptional

yeah i thought so too but the pics dont make it easy to tell. it looks like their are drip emitters fixed to rockwool in one of the pics. ugmjfarmer did you see the MI thread?

I'm in the zoo area!

U

ugmjfarmer

Nope, thanks for that Link. I'll sub up to that thread for sure. I got a bunch of harvesting to do today so I'll be contributing shortly.

L

lpvdotnet

The gutter system is the baddest thing on the market! The web site will be online by 4/1. Sorry for the delay too busy building them! The gutters are Hybrid, they incorporate hydroponics, aeroponics and NFT. If your looking to increase yield with less plants this system is the ultimate super cropper!!! Any more questions just ask.

X

Xceptional

yeah i got a question why no call back! where is the love bro!!! send updates, post videos and take pics. we need to see it to believe it!

M

Malachi

yea to me it looks like a u-shaped leach tray ... from what it sounds like it probally has micro sprayer lines in the rootzone like an aero system ... interesting concept, my guess is its a top fed drip system that has aero incorporated probally designed to be used with rockwool or similiar medium

X

Xceptional

I wouldn't pay for the spam system.

what does that mean? i'm a legit member who actually saw that in a mag and asked about it lol.

I'm glad the designer posted up i wanted to know about it. i grow large plants due to my plant count limit so i knew I'd never use it anyways but i like to know about everything.

i think the owner of any product has a obligation to respond to questions regarding their product. like the Undercurrent people do i think it's awesome. now when they open threads about their own product that is spam to me

B

boroboro

lpvdotnet also posted in a mpb bucket thread today or yesterday, didn't make himself or the system too trustworthy by saying that it would grow bigger trees than the mpb buckets. Not too believable.

I don't know swisscheese, but I'm sure he was referring to lpvdotnet and not you, Xceptional.

L

Lost

Xceptional, not a knock on you but that asshat lpvdotnet.

The guy comes onto a MPB thread saying hey grow bigger plants with less numbers with my hack ass gutter system.... Seriously?

Look at this pics.. He's growing 2-3 oz plants if that. Where are the 5 poundsrs so I can scrap my MPB's?

I say..

Ban hammer
X

Xceptional

lol funny thing is i plan on going MPB in the future. Whenever i see a new system i just want to know wtf it is. i called the number to get some informaiton becasue I'm just a enthusiast of anything growing and i love to know about new stuff.

it takes no rocket science to realize there is no way in hell this thing can get near a mpb.that was just stupid to either assume that people would believe that. besides you just destroyed your creditability posting such false claims. had you just been straight up and not compared your system to the mpb you would have been ok. now you just look like a crappy salesman that no one can believe a word you say because you have been caught making false claims. you got some 4 or 5 lb pics in this system post em up and you're orders will go through the roof and you will shut everyone up. if not dismiss yourself from the farm.....

Papa

Papa

Supporter
The guy comes onto a MPB thread saying "hey grow bigger plants with less numbers with my hack ass gutter system"....

Lost,
maybe he's using that cool new blacklight setup.

Papa

X

Xceptional

maybe he uses lasers that penetrate into the plant and tickle it's soul?

L

Lost

Dude, you need to keep quite with the lasers, man. Thats top secret info. Its taken me months to wire and glue gun 4000 of those little suckers on plywood panels.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Gutter Mouth

Lost...that's a crack up.

I've got an awesome 2 litre bottle set up I made that will clown any MPB or UC...anyday bro. LOL

Um, but I accidentally deleted my pics.

Seriously though, I love the way folks on the Farm react when infiltrated by bull shit, it's awesome to watch in action.

Latest posts

Top Bottom