Deep purple spots and curling deformed leaves

• Thread starter MarkinPA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Not sure of Ph but the other plants are fine. Well water...about a third of the plant and mostly newer growth. It just started flowering. Would it survive if I moved it to my other location?
It doesn't appear to be phosphorous to me. Phosphorous is a mobile nutrient which means the plant would move it from old growth to new. It's possible I'm wrong (not the mobile nutrient part), but I'm thinking it's something else.

HighRootz

HighRootz

It doesn't appear to be phosphorous to me. Phosphorous is a mobile nutrient which means the plant would move it from old growth to new. It's possible I'm wrong (not the mobile nutrient part), but I'm thinking it's something else.
Gramps, you're correct. My brain has been fried working 12hrs the past 13 nights and now after some good sleep, it doesn't look like phosphorus or an excess of iron, as I mentioned earlier. If the older leaves are not affected then then it's not a mobile nutrient deficiency like phosphorus since it looks like new growth is affected. Maybe a fungal infection of some kind?

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Phosphorus is more brown spots kinda like calcium Def kinda looks! To me I read their genetic pull is kinda like a blueberry it naturally turns blue because of its dna some strains of weed are the same they naturally turn purple it's nothing you doing wrong probably just it's dna

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Phosphorus is more brown spots kinda like calcium Def kinda looks! To me I read their genetic pull is kinda like a blueberry it naturally turns blue because of its dna some strains of weed are the same they naturally turn purple it's nothing you doing wrong probably just it's dna
Phosphorous deficiency also usually starts showing itself in old growth, not new.

MarkinPA

MarkinPA

Guys I kinda feel like an idiot. So I hopped back on the website where I bought these to but some more and decided to check the reviews out. Another person who grew this had the same issues...he sounded like an experienced grower and stated it was genetics which is what I'm NOW leaning towards. It a shame because the plant is kicking ass with buds....the strain is a pakistani chitral kush...thanks for all the input 🙏 happy growing!

mike1980

mike1980

Guys I kinda feel like an idiot. So I hopped back on the website where I bought these to but some more and decided to check the reviews out. Another person who grew this had the same issues...he sounded like an experienced grower and stated it was genetics which is what I'm NOW leaning towards. It a shame because the plant is kicking ass with buds....the strain is a pakistani chitral kush...thanks for all the input 🙏 happy growing!

maddiegrows

maddiegrows

Dark purple cannabis leaf disease
Curling of cannabis leaf disease
Dark purple disease cannabis leaf
Curled cannabis leaf
Top Bottom