Deep Purple

• Thread starter CoughingMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CoughingMan

Whats the story with this strain? I couldn't find any info on it, other than what it says in the auctions.

Anyone know anything about it? :thinking

S

Subcool

We took our most Purple male Querkle plant with amazing grape smell and even tinted pollen and back crossed her to our Urkle.
The results produce about 50% colored female plants that have the most amazing grape smell.
This strain takes some looking to find the best keeper but collectors like Meduser claim its there favorite strain of color.

Pics by Fans of TGA

Curly554
D Purp Buds 025
D Purp Buds 037
D Purp Buds 041
D Purple Nugs 018
DP1 Medium
DP3 Medium
IMG 2932
IMG 4108
IMG 4110
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Sub, I read somewhere that you recommended Querkle over DP because DP was very unstable. Somehow it's double the price here though? Is this a new version then?

S

Subcool

Its a demand thing.
There are a few threads online now and its really effecting the closing price of DP I promised Logic the farm could have some but only if he kept the cost equal to whats its selling at other places.

THis is the original lot of DP seeds using the original male.
There are only a few of these seeds left as we selected a second male from a larger population and the next DP release will be calleed DP02 and while were confident it will be even better the fact that lot 1 is limited to about 100 packs is now public knowledge and the bidding wars began.

Sub

B

BITYmagicBeanz

looking good mate. glad i grabed a pack of these.. defontly something special

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Its a demand thing.
That makes perfect sense Sub. Thanks for the response. All the pics are wicked. I'm in for round 2, hopefully I'll have some finished Querkle by then :)

B

bluegrass

Those plants look better than the urkle! Great work !!!

W

wango63

Hi Sub,

I am trying Querkle right now. What's the is the yield between these 2 strains? and which of the 2 strains you prefer?

F

FastForward

I fancy trying some of these too....what's a typical flowering time for it? And how do they stretch? Need short stuff wherever possible... but I'm in danger of becoming a TGA fanboy - it's all so goooooood :)

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Hey there Sub,

I was just kinda wondering why you are working with all these purple's of late? I know that you said you prefer a green plant to a purple one, so I was just kind of wondering why all the work with the purple strains. Do you think the purple strains make better medicinal marijuana?

S

Subcool

Absolutely Not it just happens that this particular Purple strain taste like Grape Koolaide and makes really great night time meds.

More questions answered later :)
Sub

B

BITYmagicBeanz

Absolutely Not it just happens that this particular Purple strain taste like Grape Koolaide and makes really great night time meds.

More questions answered later :)
Sub

ah nice. im defontly keeping a mother of this. any weed that taste like koolaid has gota be close too perfect

i love the rasberry lemonade koolaid. thats the best one lol
yuM

Grp
S

Subcool

Hi Sub,

I am trying Querkle right now. What's the is the yield between these 2 strains? and which of the 2 strains you prefer?

Querkle is a slow vegging plant that yields rock hard buds and I would call it a medium to small yielder, if you veg it into a larger bush you can get 3-4 zipps in soil.

Deep Purple yields the same and both strains run at 8-9 weeks according to taste.

B

blueskies

subcool, what purple strain do you have that is average to heeavy yield?

S

Subcool

Querkle and Deep Purple are my only Purple strains and both were bred for taste and effect.
There not huge lines though.

Sub

F

Farmerjorganic

They both look great... Nice work Sub. I'm gonna grab a pack of querkle due to lack of room to veg out 2 packs of the deep.

thanks,
John

M

Mr Green

sub i already have some querkle growing and a pack saved in the fridge.. i just love my querkle z ... i was woundering if you think i would be able to find a keeper in a pack of dp as it has been stated you would have to really look for one in this strain.. or should i just wait for the next release.. not alot of responce on this strain

S

Subcool

The reason Deep Purple isnt sold out is I havn't had time to grow it and show it off.
It produces amazing small grape Urkle BX plants. It takjes some looking to find the best tasting one but I have never had a compliant other than size.

Sub

M

Mr Green

thanks sub.. i will have to pick a pack of these up in the next week or so to have a run at her

Top Bottom