APPEARANCE

med_gallery_41_83_1295534.jpg

med_gallery_41_83_1302193.jpg

med_gallery_41_83_348780.jpg

SMELL
Smell of bud : Very sweet candy smell
- skunky ($) - fruity ($)

TASTE

Dominant flavour :Omg this reminds me of Grape flavored poprocks and it has a slight acidic undrtone that reminds me of the fizzyness of the poprocks
tutti frutti ($) - fruity ($) - grape ($)
1-----10
Harsh/smoothness : 7.25
- cough factor? : YES, but it is a very mild cough

BUZZ

Profile : ( 20% head 80% body)
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) this i would rate at a 7
Duration : 2 tokes frome my pipe would last 30 to 45 mins 1 fat toke off my bong will last me about the same
Use : daytime/Bedtime i would recommend smokin this stuff during late afternoon and night time. if u smoked this right when u wake up you'll prolly go right back to sleep. that might be a good thing or bad depending how u want ur day to start out
Munchies? : yes/ i got the munchies but not very intense i could hold myself back from goin in to the fridge for snacks.

Summary- I really like these meds! it is a very nice candy strain to smoke on that has potency.it really relaxed my body to an almost couchlock status but stilll able to move around if need be. just need a lil more motivation then usual to get to where ever u wanna go.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Latest posts

Top Bottom