Deep Water Culture

• Thread starter distalites
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Where should water level be

• Total voters
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Did you not see the size of my plants it's next lvl for sure I'll take an up top pic over a gg4 I'm doing just this plant will easily hit 3 on it's own
next level huh.. lol
you running 4 1k's over them?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Do you have a pic of this? We would love to see it :)
Not to be an asshole but im seeing more like 6 that my patients would accept and 1 and some change of shit i wouldnt even clean, it go straight to the hash pile.. From my experience and I got 2 in hoods like him, that buds 18 inches under the light, dont mature and fill out, and are unacceptable.. 1000 watt hps is a 1000 watt hps, weather my house are his... I just dont see good quality bud underneath 18" unless I clip all at 12", and flush for another week... JUST MY OPINION...
Not callin you a liar there gunslinger, just saying what my personal observations have been.. But Im deff not DWCKING, well of course not huh :) That title is taking!!!! big8
You should change your name to Big8....
I like it!
Im funnin with you slightly, but in good nature...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Not to be an asshole but im seeing more like 6 that my patients would accept and 1 and some change of shit i wouldnt even clean, it go straight to the hash pile.. From my experience and I got 2 in hoods like him, that buds 18 inches under the light, dont mature and fill out, and are unacceptable.. 1000 watt hps is a 1000 watt hps, weather my house are his... I just dont see good quality bud underneath 18" unless I clip all at 12", and flush for another week... JUST MY OPINION...
Not callin you a liar there gunslinger, just saying what my personal observations have been.. But Im deff not DWCKING, well of course not huh :) That title is taking!!!! big8
I like it!
I should of added when the canopy is that thick. lower nugs will not finish out as well as the top.. That was my thesis..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

This is the top of a few of them MONSTERS!
Do you see where your light turns to shade, thats is where good quality bud will turn to scruff..

How many times you ran this system and setup?
This your first run with GG$?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Do you see where your light turns to shade, thats is where good quality bud will turn to scruff..

Now if you lollpopped that, you just might have something to brag about...
How many times you ran this system and setup?
This your first run with GG$?
Actually I see you did lollipop, my bad

D

DwcKing

I like it!
U did see that's is only week 3 still got 7 to go lol I'll attach a pic each week then u judge at the end of cycle here's a few pics on how my last crop looked.

20171218 191344
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

U did see that's is only week 3 still got 7 to go lol I'll attach a pic each week then u judge at the end of cycle here's a few pics on how my last crop looked.
well do u turn in all into goo?,,,,,, but that does explain why the bottom scruff is counted... If it makes dollars it makes sense...

D

DwcKing

All is to shelf buddy I'll show scale pic when all is done and show you the 8pds on a scale I know what I know and I'm happy to show it.

20171129 135052
20170415 210819
20170214 021327
20170210 190450
D

DwcKing

All is to shelf buddy I'll show scale pic when all is done and show you the 8pds on a scale I know what I know and I'm happy to show it.
What bottom scruff lol there is none.they are that big and I'm only in week 3 do the math buds just getting started and already that big I'll have tops the size of my arm always do wait and see.

20171231 194348
S

sbinore

Ok so I'm doing a dop fed DWC everyone says I need the water level to the roots or below the net pot. No one is saying why the levels should be where they are. My thought would be that I can keep them as low as my top fed pump can suck would save me on water nutes and also help keep the water as oxygenated as possible. PLEASE HELP!! No short answers without telling why or a good reason. Thank you

It is my understanding that the headroom left in a DWC bucket should be 2"-4" the airspace allows the oxygen from the popped bubbles to aerate the exposed roots, which in essence feeds the plants O2, and also micronutrients liberated from the "popped" bubbles as they rise and pop. As plants get bigger they suck up a tremendous amount of water. I've seen almost a gallon a day from my buckets, so it is dangerous to the health of your plants to risk going the low as possible method. I was away for a few days and one of my buckets got down to a couple inches, and I could see the leaves affected by the individual root strands going dry, as well as nutes concentrating in the minimal water left. Think of each root strand feeding a part of your plant, like veins in the human body. If you're concerned by cost of nutes do yourself a favor and go to http://www.jrpeters.com/who-are-you/controlled-environment/products.html

Get the hydro 5-12-26 (need 15-0-0 Calcium Nitrate and Epsom salts with it for Magnesium, is buffered so rarely need to adjust pH with it) and or 16-4-17 (has the CaN and MgSO4 in it, but needs pH up) , and bloom boost 10-30-20 use 1x-2x weekly about 2-wks in to bloom, then back to the normal nutes. They have technical bulletins that tell you how to dose. You can get a years plus supply of all mentioned for less than $100. Epsom salts for Mg at rite aid for $2. Note growing killer buds takes painstaking attention to detail of all the little things. Hope this helps.

D

DwcKing

Ive been thinking of adding CO2, are you dosing yours with it?
Yes I use co2 all that thru bloom well not all the way stop using a week before you flush at that point they are just ripening there's no need for the co2 it also increases yield in a big way and helps to combat heat stress.use co2 and cultured solutions UC ROOTS doesn't effect ppms just promotes great root health. I have 13 gallons pots when I'm done at least 9 gallons of the pot is root ball.

Latest posts

Top Bottom