Deep Water Innovations

• Thread starter snorter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

snorter

Hey I Just wanted to get everyone's input on the new cloner I want to try out.

It's a DWC cloner

42.gif

The Deep Water Innovations™ 42-site Cloner™ is a true hydroponics system. By providing a highly oxygenated water solution via our custom ceramic oxygen diffusers, this super oxygenated media provides the perfect environment for healthy root development. Achieve rooted cuttings in five to seven days with most herbaceous plants.

INSTRUCTIONS

Deep Water Innovations™
42-Site Cloner™

Parts List:
1 36"x10"x9" molded reservoir
1 Molded 42-site Cloner™ lid
4 Custom ceramic oxygen diffusers
1 Red level indicator tubing
1 Black air tubing
1 Barbed drain elbow
1 Barbed 5/16" nipple fitting
1 O2 Mini™ air pump with 4 gang valve
43 Neoprene inserts
3 Joiner pins

Step 1

Place molded reservoir on a level surface in propagation area. The reservoir will rock back and forth due to the patented manifold design built into the base. When filled with water the tank will sit level on the ground.

Step 2

Slide red tubing onto one end and push the other barbed end into tray grommet. Make sure the open end of the red tubing tucks underneath the lip of the tank.

Step 3

Slide 5/16 nipple fitting into the middle hole of the manifold and remaining four diffusers into the outer holes of the manifold. Note: All grommets will come installed in manifold.

Step 4

Fill reservoir with water to within 1/2" below the lip of tank. Add 1/2 teaspoon of Green Fuse™ Root Stimulator™ per gallon of water. When properly filled to within 1/2" of lip the reservoir holds approximately six gallons of water. Adjust the pH by adding up or down buffers. A pH of 6.2-6.8 is recommended. Note: Please check specific crop requirements. After passing black 5/16 tube through hole in lid and connecting to 5/16 nipple and air pump, use joining pins to fasten lid to reservoir.

Step 5

Place cuttings into neoprene inserts and place into lid. Make sure the water line is very close to or touching the stem of the cutting. If the base of the cutting is too far from the water the stem may dry out. Fill any open holes with neoprene inserts. Plug in O2 Mini™ air pump.

Once roots have formed the cutting may be removed and placed in the media of your choice. (For increased plant vigor and highest yield use the Deep Water Innovations™ Two Tray Growing System™). Sit back, relax, and enjoy your harvest!

SPECIAL NOTES

· Rooting gels and powders are unnecessary in this system. Deep Water Innovations™ HIGHLY recommends using only Green Fuse™ Root Stimulator™ or plain water to achieve healthy roots.

· Through out extensive testing it has been shown that most herbaceous plants do not require a humidity dome in deep water culture, but if plants show signs of wilting an anti-wilt spray or simple water misting once daily will ensure success.

Ok that's all the info I could find on it what does everyone think?

lollipopman

lollipopman

go to the diy section on the farm, you can build some thing better and cheaper than that...

D

danko

those cloners are worthless! that air pump aggitates the water just enough so its not stag...
i made a 15 site x 15 site made out of 4x4 tray and lid(with no holes so i could drill my own) from botanicare. just ran some pvc threw it and drilled some holes in the plumming to fit spinners. the whole thing cost less then 300bux and i can clone 225 littles! i looked at buying 200site cloners and they cost $1200 plus!!! dwc cloners are bs. good luck bro

Top Bottom