deer and a garden fence

• Thread starter moyerjoey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moyerjoey

if I were to go to wall mart and get some of that garden fencing they use in front yards the white or black colored fencing that comes in like 2 x 2 pieces and lined that about a foot away from my plants all the way around would that keep deer away from them

S

still smokin

no.... if deer want in they can jump a fence 6 to 8 feet tall..... use a deer guard from you garden store... its a spray on... stink like hell till it drys.. i just put some around mine today.... freekin stink... rabbit or squirrels will stay away too....

M

moyerjoey

is there a certain kind I can get from wall mart lowes or home depot or a certain brand I should look for

S

still smokin

mine was called deer out.... another name is deer fence... doesnt matter i dont think, they all smell like hell. it is spendy .i paid 18.99 foe a quart. after spraying 3 site last night i still have enough for one more site.. it last for 2 months. they say you can spray on vegatables but i didnt put it right on the pot ...cant wash off pot like you can a veg......good luck

S

still smokin

I also save my piss a couple of days befor and sread that around so far no mo deer

R

ReelBusy1

if I were to go to wall mart and get some of that garden fencing they use in front yards the white or black colored fencing that comes in like 2 x 2 pieces and lined that about a foot away from my plants all the way around would that keep deer away from them

:character0110:

T

tophmaster

yo ss glad u bought that shit. works hella good no problems last year, bt shit cant find my bottle so ill have to spend another 20 bux on that damn oh well so worth it and my shit is finally getttin all put together outside u will see soon latz

N

NBfrost

it works awsome , get it at my garden store .. dilute it with water and spray your plants everytime u visit them , i have never had a plant ate by animals... i had on that was sat on by a bear thou lol dont know how to stop that , maby a spike

B

Badmf

You may use "deer netting" but it must be secured firmly as these buggers don't give up easily! I have a 2nd individual fence around each plant, green chicken wire with more deer netting over it.
I have used the deterents before and some will work then the deer get real real hungry and you lose some before they quit. Predator piss works too. Good Luck!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom