def/tox? soil chemistry is fucking hard

• Thread starter Pagliuzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pagliuzz

Pagliuzz

on another forum one guy told me its ok its normal the canopy is thicc and it is normal in this stage of flowering (day 47 on an auto). I dont want to be a dick and if someone give some time answering i can only care about what he said But im not convinced

i'm thinking is some cal/mg/k problem ph is perfect but what k def or tox or Mg?? i water with ph tap water no problems up now. biobizz lightmix soil mars hydro led

thanks for help guys

Deftox soil chemistry is fucking hard
Deftox soil chemistry is fucking hard 2
Deftox soil chemistry is fucking hard 3
Deftox soil chemistry is fucking hard 4
Deftox soil chemistry is fucking hard 5
Pagliuzz

Pagliuzz

well thanks now im feeding ghe trio (micro+bloom+flora) at 1/4 strength (500ppm) next feeding will try with more

Pagliuzz

Pagliuzz

so i need more help i think.
for a small recap those are 2 "autos" one real one really not day 50 i'm having issues with both and i'm using ghe nut a different ratios one for veg and 1 for bloom. at first i saw a p and/or ca def so added cal/mg on photo + a strong feeding on the flowering one and cal/mg on the veg one (i use tap water). not get better since then.

i flushed the veg one yesterday with florakleen i'm waiting for the flower one as i dont want to mess up bad.
as u can see from feeding ppm of the runoff goes down really fast. i'm using biobizz lightmix + perlite. i think that there is something wrong with the soil maybe it runned out nut or organic sostance or the ph buffering capacity.

what can i do would a "trasplant" on new (same) soil help the veg one? i dont think is a smart move for the flowering one btw so what can i do for her? i think p is lockout would add some fosforite P2O5 as top dressing beat the lockout?? i want add any cal/mg as i think it is locking out p creating calcium phosfate

help plssssssss

IMG 2224
IMG 2225
IMG 2226
IMG 2227
IMG 2228
IMG 2229
IMG 2230
IMG 2231
Cattura
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Do a slurry test and post the results

Pagliuzz

Pagliuzz

Done yesterday on the veg one before flushing with ph water was 7 ph bit high

Are top dressing with used coffee a nice trickto lower ph in soil or just broscience

Pagliuzz

Pagliuzz

any suggestions??

would repotting work? and can u repot during flowering or is too stressful?

Pagliuzz

Pagliuzz

since i'm currently studying "plants" i have rushed for an answer and i'll leave it here for others so

i still dont know why or how (something related to organic sostance btw) ph got up and here from books 7.5-8.5 (maybe lower i think) p+ca = calcium phosfate not solubile and locking out p and ca same way mg

i top dressed with more new soil + peat and gave a good solid watering till runoff in order to lower the ph

Top Bottom