Deficiencies under led during veg

• Thread starter Aperkins1972
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man look up this system. It might be what you are looking for at a decent price. Greentree Hydroponic systems. Super easy!!
I just helped a guy build one for coco. Auto top off and dosing for a 100gal tank. 8 dosing pumps individually dosing all nutrients and ph control. Of course the usual autofeed and drain also. I think you would be shocked at how cheap it can be done comparedto these companies. He can refill, add nutrients and feed plants or adjust feed times and frequency anywhere from his phone.

I'm way to much of a DIY'er to buy one. Seeing how I work in a field that I have to build and repair alot of one off stuff including an auto batching system. The plant is extremely automated start to finish run off of a PLC system. I'm very familiar with this type of stuff.

Not gonna lie though it would be a lot more convenient to just buy a proven system and not have to work put any bugs or brain farts.

Anthem

Anthem

I just helped a guy build one for coco. Auto top off and dosing for a 100gal tank. 8 dosing pumps individually dosing all nutrients and ph control. Of course the usual autofeed and drain also. I think you would be shocked at how cheap it can be done comparedto these companies. He can refill, add nutrients and feed plants or adjust feed times and frequency anywhere from his phone.

I'm way to much of a DIY'er to buy one. Seeing how I work in a field that I have to build and repair alot of one off stuff including an auto batching system. The plant is extremely automated start to finish run off of a PLC system. I'm very familiar with this type of stuff.

Not gonna lie though it would be a lot more convenient to just buy a proven system and not have to work put any bugs or brain farts.
How many hours did it take to build the system? If you did something like that can we take this off line and I might want to do something like this in the future? The Green Trees service a purpose for me but if there is a better easier way I am all for it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How many hours did it take to build the system? If you did something like that can we take this off line and I might want to do something like this in the future? The Green Trees service a purpose for me but if there is a better easier way I am all for it.
Sure bro shoot me a PM. I didn't do the work. Just worked together on the planning. Hit me up in a pm and I can get the 3 of us in a convo after he recovers from flu and you can see pics of how it's done.

And bro building it is child's play... piece meal plug and play and some glue and pipe

Top Bottom