Deficiency ID help second grow

• Thread starter Clairesquared
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Clairesquared

Hi there, can anyone help ID this issue please?

It's my second grow, week 6 of veg, in soil and following organic nute charts, I'm under LED with good temps and RH. This is one of a small number of plants in the room, all the other plants are fine, all the same strain. I've noticed the problem plant doesn't drink as much water as the others as the pot is always heavier than the other.I started adding an organic CALMAG 5 days ago but haven't really noticed an improvement.

Any help would be great, thanks!

Deficiency id help second grow
Deficiency id help second grow 2
Deficiency id help second grow 3
Deficiency id help second grow 4
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I started adding an organic CALMAG 5 days ago but haven't really noticed an improvement.
Adding calcium and magnesium should help. Damaged leaves won't recover, so look at the new growth to see how the plant is responding. If it's not drinking much, CalMag usually can be foliar fed to the plant. Check the label to be sure.

Letting the soil dry would probably help, too. It looks like you're using plastic pots, which dry slower than fabric pots.

Some of the leaves are "canoeing" which can mean they're getting too much light. Moving the plant to a spot with less light could help.

C

Clairesquared

Adding calcium and magnesium should help. Damaged leaves won't recover, so look at the new growth to see how the plant is responding. If it's not drinking much, CalMag usually can be foliar fed to the plant. Check the label to be sure.

Letting the soil dry would probably help, too. It looks like you're using plastic pots, which dry slower than fabric pots.

Some of the leaves are "canoeing" which can mean they're getting too much light. Moving the plant to a spot with less light could help.
That's helpful, I'll watch the new growth and assess from there, what's coming through does look alot more green but hard to tell as it's small.
The CALMAG can be sprayed so will try that too. I've moved the light up a few knotches. Thanks!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
mainly light stress, with what i think is a bit of watering too frequently,
what brand of soil and nutrients?
you use any ph stuff
light brand? distance etc?

Latest posts

Top Bottom